Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 20:38:56
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
MUC Started by: RalphieBeans on Dec 28, '09 13:44

I have a suggestion;  I play alot on the mobile phone.  So I suggest (if you can) to code this site where there is a MUC option for the mobile phone version of this web site.

Report Post Tip

If this is a suggestion, shouldn't it be in the suggestions forum?

And I can do MUCs just fine on my mobile. What is it that you're asking them to do? You're not blocked from doing MUCs on your mobile. Unless you're asking them to include an MUC link.

Report Post Tip

NM first sentence. Looks like it was moved.

Report Post Tip

On my mobile phone I cant. there is no link to it.  You probably have a newer phone?

Report Post Tip

Eh its about 2 and a half years old, but I don't use the mobile links. I just go straight to the site. Unless you're asking them to include an MUC link on their mobile links page. But as far as doing MUCs on your phone, you make it seem like you're blocked from doing them.

Report Post Tip

Yes.  So for the record I am talking about adding a link to the mafia mobile link page.  Sorry if I didn't make that clear.

Report Post Tip

I don't see why this should be a problem at all. It would make it easier for those who rely on the mobile links to be able to play the game to the fullest extent while on the go. Thumbs up from me.

Report Post Tip

Anymore thumbs to add? Who else thinks this is a good idea or bad?

Report Post Tip

I hope this works.  What I did was get on a normal computer (not a phone) and sent my self a mobmail with the muc link in it.  So now hopefully I can get to the muc page on a cell phone. I feel so smart so I hope it works!!! : )

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: MUC
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL