Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 20:35:24
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
The Rose Tattoo Started by: Via_Parile on Feb 22, '16 03:20

He smiled as her hand found his, and the smile grew as his eyes found hers.  He leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips. 

"I've missed you too, Via."

With her hand in his, they walked toward a table close to the stage.  He pulled out a chair, then waited for her to sit before sitting next to her. He looked toward the bartender, and motioned for him to bring the wine he'd prearranged to have delivered when they sat.  

"I hope you like this wine I've selected for us tonight.  You just looked like you could use a break.  And what goes better with a break than a nice glass of wine?  And maybe some live jazz?"

He smiled again.

Report Post Tip

Something about this place felt familiar to Dick, as if he had been here before, maybe in another life. He knew that he had seen that carved rose before but, for the life of himself, he couldn’t remember where. As he stepped inside it was like he was moving into a different time altogether, a different place. He usually wouldn’t have been all the way out here by the condemned buildings but something was drawing him in and he at least owed it to himself to figure out what that was. 

The Rose Tattoo wasn’t loud but it wasn’t quiet either, it was somewhere comfortably in between. Dick found an empty seat at the bar which wasn’t too hard to do at the moment and smiled politely as he ordered himself a whiskey. As he waited on his drink, he let his eyes wander over the place, hopeful that he might scan across a familiar face.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Rose Tattoo
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL