Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 15:21:50
Page:  1 
First kill Started by: Stewie on Jan 01, '10 17:35

As you might know or you are about to learn, my life before I was taken into the family, was complete chaos.
I didn't get things straight; I wandered from one place to another. It often looked as if I wouldn't make the end of the week, let alone the end of the day.
To survive I threw myself in de deepest of despair, mugging old ladies for cash, do anything for food and shelter and even got myself deliberately in jail.

Just so I would have a warm place to spend the night in.

One day, when the cops didn't even bother to pick me up again to throw me in jail, but just dropped me out of their car on a remote location, I was about to end my life.
An escape to a beyond unreachable to anyone I didn't want to get to me.
Just as I was about to fulfill the deed, a stranger came up to me. He proposed to give me cash in exchange for a little errand I had to do for him.
He first wanted me to get in shape and so he took me to a barbershop to cut my beard and hair so I would look like a human again instead of some animal I became over the years.
As we got in a conversation in a diner, he revealed the true nature of his intentions to me... He told me what the little errand was.
He wanted me to remove somebody from the visible world.

At first I didn't want to do it, what would he do? Kill me? I was about to end my life myself before I met him.
But then he convinced me to do what he asked of me. He told me that I would have a great, better and untroubled life after.

After finishing our coffee, he took me to an arms dealer.
He asked me if I have ever taken a shot before, I replied I haven't.
The arms dealer and himself came to the conclusion on which gun to buy, a sixround .44 S&W Special and some bullets.
After buying the gun and leaving the arms dealer, we went to a secluded part of the city where no one ever came unless when that some one was up to no good.
Arriving there he showed me how to handle the gun, load it fast, and aim it correctly. Practicing the gun got me in the mood for more.
"Good" he said, and he took me to my job. "You see that tall man wearing a long coat and a Homburg hat?" Looking carefully where he pointed his finger towards, I noticed the man he was talking about.
"Yes, I do see him", I replied. "Well," he said "that's your job. Waste him and you'll have what you deserve.". Nothing thinking thru his words, I went up to the man, whit a loaded .44 S&W, pulled back the hammer and ready to shoot. Coming up to the job I raised my gun, took an aim and pulled the trigger.

I never heard the shot and I take he didn't neither,
It was done; he dropped down like a sack of potatoes.

I've made my first kill.

Report Post Tip

thats good

Report Post Tip

Wonderful story, Stewie.

I can see that you are a hard worker for a new player, and I am very proud of you.

Report Post Tip

i havent kill anyone yet and didnt intend to, yet >.>

Report Post Tip

Sometimes it's hard to do this line of work, but it is a living.  My father made it far in life doing this, I plan on following in his foot steps.  You are much closer then I am, but I will make it there.  After a few, you get use to it, just takes some time.  But good work.

Report Post Tip

I'm still proud of this story. I've put alot of efford in it.

I'll have another one soon.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: First kill
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL