Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 21:28:01
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Dogs Started by: Rudolph on Jan 01, '10 22:12

I had this idea of adding dogs to the game. If you buy a dog then it can fight against another players dog but before the fight both players players place a bet of the same ammount of money and the winning dogs owner gets all the money.

There will be different types of dogs and the better the dog the more expensive and you can also train your dog to make it better and give you more chance of winning.

so what you guys think?

Report Post Tip

Mike Vick, is that you?

Please tell me that you're not serious about this suggestion

Report Post Tip

who is Mike Vick?

whats wrong with it?

Report Post Tip

Mike Vick is a brutal dick, who abused defenseless animal by pitting them in fights against each other.. if his dog lost he would then kill the dog in a very cruel manner, shooting it in the head, slamming it over and over into the ground, or many other horrible ways for such beautiful creature to died needlessly!!!!!!  I think the idea of adding dog fighting to MR is sickening barbaric and disgusting.. it has nothing to do with the Mafia world of the 1930's, people really need to think suggestions through before they post them.. countless animal loving people will be very offended by this I am sure.

Report Post Tip

i agree with Roxanne

Report Post Tip

ok well sorry to anyone I offended, I only suggested because I know its what happens in the underworld.

Report Post Tip

Underworld of today maybe, but this game is not based on present time.. yeah ok .. back alleys and old warehouses.. can you honestly say you would want to sit and watch to dog tear at each others flesh until one of them died and wager on it!?!?!? there is just something so fucking wrong with that, and I now feel sick..

Report Post Tip

This suggestion makes me sick to my stomach. I would hope that this would never be introduced into the game.

Report Post Tip

I am against dog fighting in game and out of game. I am also against people who freak out at Mike Vick like he's the worst criminal of the decade.

Report Post Tip

He isn't the worst criminal of the decade, several others would get that award,.. but his crimes were deplorable, he served his time and has a right to continue rebuilding his own life, hopefully he will be smart enough to make better choices and realize every life no matter how big or small does hold value in the world.. I just like you an entitled to my opinion..

Report Post Tip

how about we get micheal vick and you handcuffed against my german shepard and bet on that i know my shephard it wouldnt be pretty handcuffs or no handcuffs dog fighting obvoiusly you have no care or regard for dogs

Report Post Tip

in my opinion i believe, that introducing this into this game (or any for that matter) would in a way make it seem more "acceptable" IRL which i believe all of us are opposed against...so i say this would be a bad addition to the game

Report Post Tip

I'll probably get flak for this... but really I don't care. Normally, even if I don't agree with a suggestion, I try to at least wrap my head around where the original poster is coming from with the gist of the suggestion. With this particular suggestion, I was initially sickened that Rudolph felt that this was a worthy topic to bring up for potential implementation in the game.

However, I've looked online and researched to see if there was a historical basis for this suggestion, though I seriously doubt that the same amount of research went into the suggestion itself, and as it turns out, it was not an uncommon occurrence for members of the Italian mafia and seemed to be popular among members of the Russian mafia as well. I haven't found a basis for American mafia dog fighting (and I'm talking about mafia families, not more modern gangs), but that's not to say it doesn't exist.

I sincerely hope that this does not become a part of the game. While there may be historical roots that can substantiate this addition, I think its best to just steer clear of this completely. Its a slippery slope that I don't want to see the site go down. First dog fighting, then child trafficking, and then what?

Perhaps it seems silly to distinguish on which illegal activities are a good illegal versus a bad illegal, but I think (at least in my opinion) there are activities in which lend credence to the mafia themed nature of the site without deviating and falling into a chasm of morally repugnant crimes.

Report Post Tip

Personally, I believe cock fighting would be more appropriate. I had assumed GingerAle was going to mention it as an alternative. Very disappointing.

Report Post Tip

IJ has this.

This doesn't work on IJ.

None of this on MR.

P.S Plz get your panties out of a bunch over e-killing e-dogs when we play a game about trafficking drugs, robbing old ladies and killing people. If you are that offended by a suggestion about this, should be rethinking if you want to play this game.

P.P.S All for cock fights btw. Dibs on Jono.

~Barnabie

xoxoxox.

Report Post Tip

I simply disagree with this suggestion. :)

Report Post Tip

I disagree with this suggestion, but everyone can really leave Vick alone! Come on it's in the past.

Report Post Tip

Hello IJ and MafiaMatrix? This idea is on several games... Has been for years.. Try working on making it original and suiting to the storyline of the game...

Report Post Tip

I think it's a good idea. It's not like your going to see a real dog fight, just a way to entertain ourselves, and make some money. Big deal, you click on which dog you want, then click fight and it wether says your dog's dead or not. 

Report Post Tip

In that case, I hope my dog is dawg_187.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Dogs
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL