Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 16:26:08
Page:  1 
Honoring Your Leader's Started by: MVP on Jan 02, '10 20:13

MVP is walking the mafia streets thinking about how great and open-hearted his leader treats him and his family.He then thinks to himself...

"I know at times I mess up but my leader never gives up on me..and why doesn't he?"

He then thinks of a great idea to start a open street conversation to honor leader's and honor the things that they do.MVP then says...

"My leader at times can be busy trying to make our family the best for us but he always put his business aside if we ever need him,that is what truely makes him so great and open-hearted!"I want to know how the mafia streets feel about their leader's...

He then says...

"Do anybody care to share?"

Report Post Tip

OneSilentTear smiles as she thinks of her CL. 

Thinking about it. My CL is awesome in his own way. As your leader mine takes time to talk to his members, even when busy. He is easy to talk to most times. But what makes him great is that he takes time to get to know each member. Even if at times they are a bit bitchy or annoying, like I am. 

OST grins. 

Report Post Tip

Chanel taking her usual afternoon jog, hears a familiar voice. She see's that it is MVP, one of her family members. After hearing what MVP has to say about PJ, she decieds to add on to that.

Yes, I agree. PJ is definately a great leader, but besides that, a good friend. Which is normally hard to find that combination these days.

After sharing her thoughts about her leader, she continues on her jog.

Report Post Tip

MVP then comments on OST."I would have to agree with you,at times I can annoy my CL and he still finds a way to assist me with help or guidance."MVP then comments on Chanel."You are totally correct,what a great leader PJ is!!!"

Report Post Tip

OST smiles at MVP.

In my opinion a good leader knows when to be a friend and when to be the boss. 

Report Post Tip

MVP then says."That absolutely right.Most of our leadership skills will probably come from out leaders so we must take note and observe."

Report Post Tip

When I was coming up, my boss and leader for a man named Tallien, GRHS. He was very patient man who took a great amount of time to educate me about the ways of our lifestyle. Without his time and dedication, I would not be half the crew leader I am today. The other great leader in my life is Godmother Aurora. Any time, day or night, she is there to assist me with anything that troubles me. She understands when its time to be a friend and a confidant, and when its time to be the leader of Las Vegas and crack the whip on me if I'm not pulling my weight. In my eyes, they're the defination of great leadership.

Report Post Tip

MVP then comments on _Ragnarok_. "I agree with your comment of Tallien and Aurora being the definition of great leaders,what they did for you are exactly what leaders should do for upcoming leader's like yourself."

Report Post Tip

_Ragnarok_ himself is an incredible leader, He is a patient man who always has time to talk to his members and help with any issues they have, He has truely earned the respect of all of us, I have been with the High Rollers since the day its HQ opened its doors, I have to say I have never regretted my decision, he learned well from Tallien GRSH and the Great Godmother Aurora they did a wonderful job helping him become the fantasic leader he is today, I thank you _Ragnarok_ for everything you have done for me and everything I have learned with you..

Report Post Tip

MVP then says"That is something very touching that you had to say about your leader."

Report Post Tip

My cl, -V-, is a very kind and understanding leader. I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for him. He can always find time to help me out. Even when I screwed up he gave me another chance.

Now best thing about -V- is that he gives as much as he recieves and makes being in this thing a lot better than if he was not. I think it's safe to say that if he wasn't my cl I would not be here at all.

Way to go -V- your the best!!! : P

Report Post Tip

MVP then comments ''Don -V- sounds like a dedicated leader.''

Report Post Tip

OST steps up again.

I would also like to point out that there are other leaders that can have an impact on more than just their members. Sometimes you get a chance to meet these leaders and they kind of take on a mentoring aspect. Someone that you can rely on or even just admire for the way they do things. Obviously them not being your leader you may not know how they run their crew, etc., but you get to know the good and bad sides of them all the same.  I'm just pointing this out because their are a few other leaders that have come to be important just as much as my own CL but of course in different ways.

Report Post Tip

MVP then laugh's...Theres nothing wrong with your comments OST.

Report Post Tip

I just wanted to honour those other leaders that have helped me become, I think anyways, a better person. Either by educating or just listening and giving advice. They play a part. 

Report Post Tip

Im sure that you have made them proud by the things you have said.

Report Post Tip

Ragno - think you forgot the inspirational cow...

Report Post Tip

Empire then stands up."I havent even been in Mux family for a full hour and I honor him.He can be kind of bossy at times but all he wants is for his family to succeed."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Honoring Your Leader's
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL