Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 17:47:00
Page:  1 
Aurora's Dry Cleaning Started by: Oderus on Jan 03, '10 13:34

It is early morning in Sin City, the sun barely visible above the Las Vegas skyline. The criminal warlord known only as Oderus sits alone inside The High Roller's HQ, eating a single banana as his breakfast. The door flies open as Don _Ragnarok_ enters the darkened room. Oderus stands up to greet his Boss.

"I need you to run downtown and pick up The Godmother's dry-cleaning. She has a lunch meeting this afternoon with the Police Commissioner. It is important that a person in her position look presentable and powerful."

"Fuck" Oderus mumbled to himself. "Why can't one of the young guys take care of this? Maybe Salvatore can do it. I shall ask him to go."

"If I wanted Salvatore to do it I would have asked Salvatore to do it. Now hurry up. The dry-cleaners should be just opening now."

"I have things to do today goddamit." Oderus thought angrily to himself. He had planned on spending the next few hours disembowling a local store earner and draping his intestines across the city lamp posts as a warning to those who felt they could be late with their protection money. Not to mention his early morning withdrawel pangs were beginning to set in, making him more irritable than usual.

He stepped out onto the city street, the bright morning sun momentarily blinding him. "Fuck" he uttered again as he discarded his banana peel onto the sidewalk, flagrantly disregarding the No Littering sign posted nearby. He makes his way to the dry cleaner to pick up his Godmother's clothes and leaves without paying.

Upon leaving, the sun suddenly dissapears behind a cloud as the sky opens up and rain pours down on the Vegas streets. "Rain? In Las Vegas? Fuck. Why today?" He storms down the busy street, using store awnings as shelter to keep the clothing dry. From a nearby alley, two menacing figures emerge from he shadows.

"Isn't that Oderus?" says the one thug

"Yeah. He's by himself today." says the other. "Imagine the cred we'd carry if we took out a Left Hand Man in the Las Vegas Crime Syndicate! Let's see if we can get the drop on him."

The two thugs approach cautiously. The streets seem deserted now, as the cilivilians and tourists have gone inside to get out of the rain. The thug pulls a revolver from his pocket and fires at Oderus, the bullet piercing his shoulder.

"Fuck!" Oderus writhes in pain as blood spouts from the bullet-wound. He hurls the dry-cleaning around to his good shoulder, saving it from the blood-spatter.

"C'mon! He's hurt! Let's finish him off!"

The two thugs charge at the wounded Oderus as he reaches for his blade with his injured arm. The pain is excrutiating as he unsheaths his knife and punges it into the gunman's ribcage. Blood oozes out from the man as he slumps over dead on top of Oderus, nearly pressing his bloody carcass on Aurora's clean clothes.

"Fuck!" shouts Oderus as he uses his bad shoulder to push the carcass off of him onto the ground. Too close, he thought to himself, as the thought of explaining to his Godmother why she would be forced to meet a high ranking law enforcement official in clotes soaked with fresh blood was more unappealing than being shot in the shoulder in the throes of severe crack withdrawel.

The other man charged at Oderus, knocking him over to the ground. Using all his might, Oderus tosses the clotes towards a lamp post, miraculously catching the clotheshanger onto the post sparing it from the rain and blood drenched sidewalk below. He hit the ground with a heavy thud, the second attacker on top of him.

"I've got my good arm free now, you son of a bitch" Oderus laughed sinisterly to himself as he reached for the slain thug's firearm. Grasping it in his good hang he pumped three shots into the thug's chest, and then one in the head for good measure. "I gotta get the clothes off that lamp post before they get wet!" he thought to himself as he leapt up, snatching the clothes off the post (coincidentally the same lamp post he had planned on hanging the shop owner's insides from) and ducking into a nearby storefront.

Groggily he made his way back up the street towards his HQ, holding the dry-cleaning as far away from his gory body as possible. His arm dangled limply by his side. He had lost a great deal of blood at this point. He cursed _Ragnarok_ under his breath. This menial chore was hardly a job for the Left Hand of any crime organization. "At least the rain has stopped" he thought as he stomped through the puddles towards the door to his headquarters.

"Ive made it" he exclaimed triumphantly. The Godmother's clothes had been delivered unscathed, and he had escaped death at the hands of two wanna-be Mafiosos. And it wasn't even noon yet. "What a day" he said aloud, looking forward to spending the rest of theday nursing his wounded shoulder and feeding his various addictions.

With that, Oderus stepped on the banana peel he had discarded earlier and landed hard on his bullet-torn shoulder, the dry cleaning sent sailing through the air and into a nearby puddle of rain-water and sidewalk scum, ruined.

"Fuck!"

Report Post Tip

Well it certainly sounds like you had a lucky escape there Oderus... I'm sure there would have been hell to pay if the Godmothers dry cleaning had got all dirty and bloodstained! *winks*

Report Post Tip

Marley walks by stepping on the cloths covering the puddle of nasty water that would have ruined his new shoes

I'll be damned Oderus! You're some kind of gentleman. Covering the puddle just so I can pass.  I thought that new drug you were creating and experimenting with, was just good for it's diet enhancements.  You are rather frail these days, but now I see that not only does your drug make you chop off the pounds, widens your eyes making you more aware, and keeps you in a constant pace up and down the street, but it also brings out the gentleman in you. 

Marley wipes his feet as he steps off the clothing and thinks to himself, "We gotta get more people on this crack drug.  Sounds like a energy boost much needed to fulfill daily activates. This drug could never ruin society like those other killers!"

Marley lites his joint and thinks of trying Oderus' invention, but notices he frail as is. Marley can't afford to use Oderus' small white powder pills because he has no need for a diet plan.  Then again, the pacing up and down the street may be good for drug sells. 

Report Post Tip

I am hardly frail you puny $7 a unit weed-smoking ignoramous! How would a frail person single-handedly fight off two aggressors like I did, all the while sparing his Godmother's garb? It was an impressive feat. Admit it!

kicks mud on Marley's shoes as he heads inside to explain the morning's events to his Boss

Report Post Tip

Watching Oderus walk off, fast paced, with a twitch in his shoulder, Marley yells out

It's the power pills you're taking. They seem to make people do strange things. Unusual strenght and stamina. You use them to your advantage you one armed diabolical fiene.

Marley runs before Oderus can turn around

Report Post Tip

Empire is smoking his cigarette but the speed of Marley blows it out.As Marley continue to run,Empire yells DAMN!He is then distracted by this extremely attractive female...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Aurora's Dry Cleaning
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL