Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 14:54:54
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
You are ALL histlisted. Started by: Underground_Speaker on Jan 03, '10 20:41

What a game!  I am so sorry that I missed it.  I sneak off for a day or two and miss all the fun.  But, I don't like missing everything so I'll comment anyway.  Because the effort was lame.  And I wanted to be sure you knew that before you leave this world tomorrow. 

Your reasoning is flawed.  You have set up a scenario where whatever happens, you win.  And the only conclusion I can draw from that is that you simply believe you are smarter than anybody else around here.  And perhaps you are.  I don't care.  Because that intelligence has gotten you nowhere. 

If people buy off the hits on all of us, and you die, then according to your reasoning you win.  However, if the hits remain on the hitlist and you don't die, then you would come back here and explain how much power your little group has because the hits remained and you were left alive.  Nice.  What a game. 

So, enjoy your little underground group.  I'm still here, and I'm still bold.  And by the way, if somebody does succeed and I do end up dead, well then I win.  Why?  Because I say so and THIS is my game. 

Report Post Tip

So, just to clarify here, you wasted over a million dollars of someone else's money to put hits up that no one would act upon? You are trying to show how much power your group holds?

First thing, if you are a +48 hour unsponsored gangster, no group can save you. All you have done is made yourself and your ancestors look like complete jackasses. Which, from what I have heard, everyone already knew that anyways.

Now, the main question I am sure everyone wants to know is what the hell you expect to achieve by doing something so moronic and insignificant?

Report Post Tip

Panda decides to speak with a mock southern drawl

What we got 'ere is a fine example of Uncle Dad syndrome...

Report Post Tip

I suspect this inane little gesture was financed by Don Visa or Godfather Mastercard.  Waste of a favor if you ask me

Report Post Tip

God damn, I missed the initial events (not that I'd call this an event to be honest...non-event, yes). Shame, I love a good parrrrrrty.

Report Post Tip

Yeah man, you missed his "beef" with me. Get it, GET IT. God I'm so funny.

Report Post Tip

This was mildy amusing but an absolute flash in the pan!

Report Post Tip

don't worry, Will! I know exactly how you feel. :(

Report Post Tip

Well, to be honest, the hitlist is a terrible way to show power. It shows how weak you are that you expect someone else to do your bidding. How about, next time, you come around with something a bit smarter.

I hope to see what ridiculous stories of mafioso alliances you come up with next. I find this to be, interesting to hear such nonsense. Whatever crew there is, you aren't a part of it.

Report Post Tip

i think this guy has some problems

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: You are ALL histlisted.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL