Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 16:13:03
Page:  1 
The end iz near! Started by: Vito_Vidi on Jan 04, '10 03:40

Vito_Vidi notices something stuck to the bottom of his shoe and picks it off with his handkerchief.  Before tossing it into the garbage (because littering is a crime) he notices it's a note written in blue crayon on red construction paper.  Several of the letters are backwards and doodles of stick figures labeled with the names of various prominent members of the underworld are shown with their eyes Xed out.  It was evidently written by either a small child or a sanitarium escapee.

The poorly-written note reads:

"Dear Mr. Mobsters,

I represent a sekret society of super-awesome people who are gonna totally killz everyone.  We're so super-sekrit that you don't know who we are!  But being sekret makes it so nobody pays attention to us, so we're writing this so you payz attentions to us.  We're real, I swear, really and there's lots of us and we're all really strong!  Please please please pay attention and believe we're real.  Oh, and be a-scared, cuz I... I mean WE has two million monies. THE END IZ NEAR!

Love,

Haha, you thought I would say but I can't tell you, it's a secret!"

Vito decides he can't possibly throw out this piece of literary genius.  He instead brings it home and pins it to his ice-box next to the dozens of others he's seen just like it to provide a little entertainment when he goes for his morning orange juice.

Report Post Tip

Clown hears Vito talking about the peice of paper he found on the ground.

"Sir can I see that?" Vito hands the paper to Clown.

Clown laughing says "I thought you were making this up but its true. Some people will do anything for a little attention."

Report Post Tip

Rhia sneaks up behind Clown. She stands on her toes to peer over his shoulder and starts laughing when she sees the note.
"You have got to be kidding me", she says shaking her head.

Report Post Tip

Empire then ask Vito for the note.As Empire is reading the note he begins to laugh and then he says "Thats a damn shame." He then begins to laugh with Rhia.

Report Post Tip

OST admires the drawings. 

Could have had real potential as an artist.. I wish I had talent like that.

She sighs and carries on her way.

Report Post Tip

Xanxus seriously read the flyer three times over before solemnly cutting it out and keeping it among his treasured memories.

"With enemiez liek dese, who needz da circes?"

Report Post Tip

Ricky takes a look at the note that is being passed around...

Haha - oh wow - it's quite funny the things people do to get themselves noticed.  The irony of publicly announcing the presence of a secret underground club doesn't seem to have struck the note's authors!

With a chuckle Ricky carries on down the street to attend to more serious matters...

Report Post Tip

Fug shits his pants and goes to live with his mother in Malibu for a while

"Aint gona go riskin' with ma life here eih?"

Report Post Tip

*Mezz chuckles out loud*

oops!

Dnt wnt 2 upset dem ganSTAR ppl!

:)

Report Post Tip

I'd be more intimidated if I thought the FBI was trying to arrest all us people. Too bad we don't have some fancy futuristic technology to tell us who wrote it.

Report Post Tip

Delta heard of some man with the mentality sending a flyer out with pictures of stickmen drawn on it, he makes his way to meet Vito. Upon seeing Vito he gives him a strong handshake then looks at the picture Vito is later going to stick to his fridge door.

Ooohh they are soo cool. Wonder if it is day out at the asylum?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The end iz near!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL