Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 16:26:07
Page:  1 
So you call yourself a thug then? Started by: Mezz on Jan 04, '10 13:21

As you walk down the street, heading home after a long and hard days graft, trying more and more to proof your worth you your family a hand appears out of the alley to the side of you.

Grabbing you by the elbow you are dragged into the darkened alley.

A figure appears in front of you, the face hidden by shaddows cast over his face, all you can make out is the silhouette of a fedora, shiny white spats and a grey overcoat.

"Hey Kid - Fancy Making a Quick Buck?"  

You nod your head, not knowing if this is just some schmuck or the word of a don.

Head over to St Louis - I know of a kid called Mezz, his pockets will be well lined (I believe he is picking up a large stash and some overdue debts - at around 14:00)

I have a deal with him, you can try and pick his pockets until the £250k has gone - you can keep the cash as long as you let him know who you are.

Sound like a job for you?  

Report Post Tip

Landed in SL - £250,000 on hand - 

Report Post Tip

Sounds good to me - think I might head on over to SL and try my luck shortly - and might I also add it's good to see someone who doesn't mind being pick-pocketed and even encourages it - I personally think it's all a bit of fun when not taken too seriously and the amounts involved are usually pretty small - hopefully see you soon! RR.

Report Post Tip

Smiles

Along with this, I will pay each person 50,000$ who pickpockets (not wacks) Saint_Cav !!!

Laughs evilly watching Cav get robbed of all his crack and hooker money

Report Post Tip

So how much are you paying for someone to wack him, then?

Report Post Tip

Wack is worth it without even paying.

Report Post Tip

Will be doing the same again as of now - unless I get bored and fly to do some drug runs!

As for Cav.....

Game on!

Report Post Tip

Still sat here  - no love.... I think I will wait one more hour and then sod the lot of you.. I'll keep my money :)

Report Post Tip

Thank You for all those who attempted - it was fun, however a lot of the cash has now gone and it's probably not worth the while.

I shall save up and do this again soon - 

As long as there is a demand (not many people want to pp by the looks of things :/)

Report Post Tip

It was a good idea to jam money into your pockets and just throw yourself out there on the streets.

I look forward to the next one. Good fun.

Report Post Tip

Panda thinks carerfully before deciding that this is an offer too good to be true. This is surely some cunning ploy to lure him from the Safety of New Orleans to Saint louis in an effort to assassinate him. Panda has a vision of having his head blown off whilst riding through a ticker tape parade in the back of a convertable Limo, followed by him being shot 5 times in the chest whilst coming out of a Theatre, as well as being shot when stepping of the plain.

I don't think I'll be there. feel free to start without me though.

Panda laughs to himself at how he has just thawrted another assassination attempt and hurries off to his Bullet proof Cage

Report Post Tip

But Panda.... What if my pockets were lined with bamboo and cookies???

*Cackles Evilly at his cunning Ploy*

Report Post Tip

Panda stoops mid stride and his face droops andf his nose twitches

Bamboo you say... I ummmm, well I'm not sure if... oh what the hell, I'll speak to my travel agent and be on the next flight there...

Report Post Tip

Morph walks in on this strange idea of Mezz to actually invite people to rob him.. He walks over to him and whispersin his ear. " you mad or what! What are you doing" Morph wonders if Mezz has finally lost his mind.

Report Post Tip

LOST

One set of marbles...

Slightly used, only small - If found please call 1-800-Mezz

$200 Reward

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: So you call yourself a thug then?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL