Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 16:13:06
Page:  1 
Pocket Knives Started by: Delta on Jan 04, '10 21:15

Delta walked out of a social club with a stub of a burnt out cigar in one hand, his breath smelling heavily of whiskey. He stumbles a little but grabs onto a lamp post and shouts to a young paper boy.

Listen up young one, do not mess up or try to act the dogs danglies, I shall tell you of the day I learnt that lesson.

He coughs a little and tries to inhale the bunt out stub in his hand, he doesn't even notice it is not lit.

As the gun was placed in between my eyes. I was scared, the flashbacks of the recent events filled into my head, starting from a few hours before.

It was about 1 in the morning. I think, don't quote me on that. Anyway I was walking down an alley, there these 2 guys wait was it a guy and a girl or maybe a single guy.

He scratches his head trying to think

Yeah it was this one guy right, lying face down in a puddle, I rolled the guy over with my foot and was sick at the sight. I actually vomitted on him a little. That day I learnt alcohol numbs the senses. Anyway what was I saying?

He again tries to smoke his burnt out stub

The guys face was all beaten to a pulp, half his teeth were gone, it was a fuckin' mess. I freaked out man, majorly freaked out. I pulled out my pocket knife normally used to cut the twine used to wrap up the stacks of newspapers. I shit myself, I needed to get out of there as soon as possible.

He pulls out a hip flask and tips it into his mouth, only 3 drips are left but it satisfies him anyway

As far as I thought, being young was shut up, say nothing and get out of there. I ran down the alley pocket knife, which I used at the time to open the bails of newspapers, in my left hand ready to stick the first person to get in my way, I was panicking.

The end of the alleyway was about 8 feet from me. I had almost made it, when it was like a fucking bomb went off, well in my head but whatever. I saw three men turn the corner, guns pointed at me I dropped the knife and started to cry like a girl. Yes don't laugh I was only young.

The man in the middle, laughed at me called me a pussy and cracked me on the side of the face with the butt of his 6 shooter. The other two ran to the body in the alley, then gave some sign. I couldn't make it out, I was in agony.

All I could do was cry out saying I didn't do it.

The man who had beat me responded, "The man you just shivved, was one of my associates you inbred piece of shit."

Delta puts his hand up and rubs his chin, he finally realises his cigar is out.

When did that happen? anyone got a spare cigar?

He turns to the little boy looking at him as if he was a giraffe or something

As I was saying, the two guys came up and put guns to my head, I heard the damn things click. When the main guy, the one in charge asked me where the weapon was. Man I started screaming, but a slap put me silent. I pointed in vein behind me, I couldn't see properly as my left eye was bleeding.  But one of them found the knife, checked the man. Next thing I know they said I was lucky and I woke up a few hours later in a puddle of urine. Bastards knocked me out and pee'd on me.

Now that kid is how I learned to NEVER try to be a bad ass running around with a petty pocket knife.

Seriously has anyone got a cigar to lend me?

He losses his grip on the lamp post but regains it.

Seriously anyone?

Report Post Tip

Listening intently, Tiger steps forward and offers the man a cigar.

So thats how you found out not to carry a knife ay? I wasnt as lucky as you. You think urine's bad? You should see the mess they left on me. From that day I gave up on knives.

Shuddering at the thought of that day, Tiger walks off, shaking his head and checking his pockets to make sure no knives were present

Report Post Tip

Delta graciously takes the cigar and lights it with some matches, by now he is starting to sober up. He goes to respond to Tiger, but as he has already started to walk on Delta is left wondering what happened Tiger that was worse than getting someone pass urine on them.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Pocket Knives
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL