Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 02:21:17
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
Mafia Idol: The Finals Started by: ChanelCruize on Jan 05, '10 15:29

Chanel is very proud of how the competition has come to be what it is. After watching the finalist perform...or stand in silence, she stands up and begins to speak.

Well, well, well. This is just great. It is now comming to the final hours of Mafia Idol. We will tally up the votes and announce a winner soon. So if you have not yet voted for that person that you would like to be your "Mafia Idol". Get to it.

She smiles, sits down, takes a sip of her coofee, and starts tallying up the votes.

Report Post Tip

Oderus

Only because his magical white powdered pills make him multi-talented.  The way he twitches and shakes makes his songs so soulful.  I think we should call him David Ruffin.  That sounds like a good stage name for him.

Marley hands Oderus the change he asked for and pats him on the back as Oderus sits balled up in a corner sweating

Report Post Tip

I vote for Oderus, a stunning performance!

Report Post Tip

It can only be one person that wins this event, his planet crushing voice makes everyone else sound like a wailing cat. I vote Oderus

Report Post Tip

Cheers

Orderus has my vote! 

Strictly based my vote on looks and he one ugly mofo

Report Post Tip

:Snaps his suspenders:

All Oderus.  He cracks me up.  No pun intended.

Report Post Tip

After tallying all of the votes, the Mafia Idol has been found out. Chanel stands up and makes her way to the middle of the stage.

Hello all. This has been such a great journey. I would first like to thank my Co-Judge Mr. Frank Costello. He stands up as the crowd claps. I would also like to thank all of the people who had the guts to come out and audition. All of you have made this competition great. Well....I know what all of you want to know. Who is the Mafia Idol? When I last checked it was between Oderus and Amelia. It was a very, very close call. But there can only be one winner...The Mafia Idol...is....Chanel opens up an envelope revieling the winner. ODEROUS!!!!!!!!!! The crowd goes BANANAS! Confetti is then poured down and Oderuos makes his way on stage to make his acceptance speech. Everyone also looks as if they have a few word they would like to say. Well, let's congradulate Oderus. Thank you all for watching. For the last time, I'm your host Chanel Cruize, have a nice day.

Chanel goes over to the judges table, hugs Frank Costello and dances around on stage with all of the fans who stormed on the stage to congradulate Oderus.

Report Post Tip

Ronnie waves a "GO ODERUS!" sign. Even though he had participated in the initial auditions, and was disqualified because the contest was highly biased and racist, he was pleased to see that one of his Las Vegas brethren had been elected as the winner.

"G-g-go Oderus!" Ronnie cheered, immediately feeling shy for speaking out loud and blushing. What a silly man he was, that shy Ronnie.

Report Post Tip

Oderus approaches the podium after instructing security to remove the other contestants from the building

I would like to personally thank my legions of fans for voting for me as your Mafia Idol. It is good to know that Friends of Ours in This Thing can recognize true raw talent when they see it. It was a well-deserved victory, and I am proud to say that of the two street competitions I have participated in, I have won them both bringing my collective winnings to a grand total of one million dollars (one million from Don Kate's contest, and zero dollars from Mafia Idol). I advanced to the finals and ultimately won this competition by not singing a note, so if there is anything to learn from this that is even remotely Mafia related, it is that our strength comes from our silence.

Oderus takes a bow and leaves the building with his trophy. He heads straight to the pawn shop and sells it for crack money, a narcotic unknown to the primitave pre-Prohibition natives of this planet

Report Post Tip

OST cheers loudly as Oderus makes his speech.. 

Report Post Tip

Your voices are wonderful and your votes make this even more worth while

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Mafia Idol: The Finals
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL