Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 16:26:06
Page:  1 
Confession Started by: Fug_Vinerri on Jan 06, '10 10:44

It is a cold and very rainy morning......The sky cloudy but a little sunshine brakes its way threw while Fug Vinerri approaches Saint Philips Church in Philadelphia.... The man's build makes the street look so small.... Tall, with wide shoulders and big arms,not shaved for a week, big jaw and a very strange look in the eyes, waring a black suit and a black hat, carrying only a small black suitcase.. He enters threw the door, its empty, he is the only one here...slowly makes his way to the other end of the building and takes a seat in a cabin.

"Forgive me Father for i have sinned..."

"I feel pain in your words my son, God is here to help...you can share your pain with him, only if you want to off course..."

"Mmmm....don't really know with what to begin...I am 34 years old. Every morning I wake up with a blood taste in my mouth. This world is disgusting and so am I. I can't even look in the mirror. I got married when i was 25 .We didn't get well together and when i was 29 i lost my job because of drinking problems. She didn't dump me because we still loved each other, despite everything... A while later i had no other chance but to join my cousins business. My wife felt that something isn't quite right with him and she was right. It wasn't legal business at all. No wander my cousing name was Fredo, atleast everyone is calling him like that.... Drugs, money and extorsion...I had to prove myself to this organization by commiting crimes...killing for them....They gave me a name and the place. All i had to do was kill. i became a man without emotions or regret. I was an artist....Death was my masterpiece. But one day i came across the feeling that said ENOUGH. I was tired and i wanted out. As simple as that. Problem was that they threatened me to kill me and my family if i quit. Nevertheless i promised my wife that im done with it. I never kept a secret from her. I had told her every single one of my crimes. She knew that the world is dangerous and only the strongest can survive and it also was a great way earning money, we had saved up about 200 000 $ and would have been enough for a long while. She was a brave woman. Infact, she was the only one who kept my mind together.."

"Why are you talking about her in the past my son? What happened ?"

"She is dead father. They killed her. We ran to Philadelphia thanks to my connections with an old friend Big Mike. After two months i thought they stopped looking for us. I left my wife alone at home while I was looking for a new job, for a new start, for a new life... But when i got home....It was with flames all over. I guess they assumed that i am also in it because it was allready late night when i arrived...Big Mike told me he has a strong back, i am going to meet them soon. After that, im going on my one last job....Im going to kill them father, im going to kill every single one of them who have blood on their hands, they will pay for what they have done. They took the only untouchable thing in a man's world....His family...."

"Revenge is not the answer...."

"I will make them answer with blood for blood father.....Blood for blood...."

Walks out of the church slowly, and after a while dissapears in the rainy streets....

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Confession
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL