Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 19:06:25
Page:  1 
Leave Chicago Alone Started by: Lucretia_Borgia on Jan 06, '10 14:51

Following the death of Dwight_Stiffler, I would ask that new crewless Chicago members be given an opportunity to find sponsors. It might not be my city, but they are friends of mine. You mess with them, you mess with me.

A list will be forthcoming.

Report Post Tip

I will add St Louis' weight behind this, if anyone kills a former member of Dwight_Stiffler, I will return the favour and kill them.

Report Post Tip

Thank you Godfather Rhuarc. In such trying times, we must ban together.

Report Post Tip

Las vegas shall be informed anyone who violates this order of protection will suffer greatly

Report Post Tip

Just to add to this - if you kill a Chicago member, you'll be endagering your bloodline's safety for a good few generations. Thank you Lucretia for the swift and effective response, your friendship is truly appreciated by the windy city.

Thank you to all who will comply with this in a difficult time for Chicago. Our resolve has been tested but we will emerge with grace and dignity.

Jew out.

Report Post Tip

LEAVE MY MUM ALONE.

Er I mean, yes of course, Chicago is under the watchful eye of the cow also.

Report Post Tip

I thank you Lucretia for your support, I just wanted to come here and remind everyone that this protection is still in full force.

Report Post Tip

Just for redundancy's sake, here's the list I was referring to, which was posted earlier in the other discussion of this topic:

AvonBarksdale
black_lotus
Bruiser
ChaosSpike
Dingly
DonDar
Kerrupt
Majestic
Michael_Brizriole
OzzieBoB
pucky_returns
leiahyk
RampagingFox
FastValentino
Serge
Silvio
bigdaddy182 &
ChrisHammers &
stubbs
AceK7
BirdayItsIllicit
C-Jay
Dallas
Diablo
EzioMedici
EZRyder
Fredio
jas88
Jay_Leno
kakaroct
LilWayne
Luigi-Trabotti
Michael_Corinthos
numberone_genius8
Sniperinsano
SuperSao
Telkin

Report Post Tip

These people have been given more than enough time to return home & as such the protection is no longer needed.

Thank you to all who abided by this.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Leave Chicago Alone
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL