Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 00:54:03
Page:  1 
Stealing Offroad Prototype from Army. Started by: ThePerfumer on Jan 07, '10 07:16

As you walk in to the Bar in Philladelphia you notice ThePerfumer talking to ScipitaRourke, Quirius and Squishy, they talk and than 3 people leave.

It is rare to see low ranking Mobster talk to so high profile people. It has to be huge.

TP stand in the centre of the bar with baseball in his hand and starts talking, in fact he is screaming.

Ok Lads! We got the mission.

I am sure Squishy already asked you to support one of our fellas, called BellyDoc. And this fella needs Offroad vehicle, the problem is...

none made such thing yet. But I have information that Army asked few companies to make something like this.At this point I know where they keep prototype of this thing, they call it Jeep Willis.

They keep it in the Auburn Hills, Michigan, United States.

There is specific garage where they keep it. It is black right now, or maybe green, can be even unpainted, the car offcourse.

Garage is of birck and steel.

All we have to do is steal it.

TP gets in to Willys Six 97 4-Door Sedan 1931. You got in to.As you arrive by Willis factory at night you are wearing mask, and got tools, now it's your time to act.

Report Post Tip

Nemesis opens back back door of garage and enters the dark slowly in his mokasins and banged about somthing not so loud. Then quickly crouch under some vehickle till all be quiet.Meanwile patrol of three man on his route sees the car standing and ask TP for pass licence.

Report Post Tip

Then you hear a gunshot in the distance then another then another when TP looks back all the guards are dead, herbsman comes out of the darkness

Hey i heard you would here for the prototype i'm here to blow place this to the stone age so get your prototype and get out i'll start setting the bombs

herbsman quickly begins setting the bombs 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Stealing Offroad Prototype from Army.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL