Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 17:12:15
Page:  1 
The Chicago Situation. Started by: Noah-Levenstein on Jan 07, '10 10:40

First of all, after the governments indictments of our Underboss Dwight_Stifler and his second man Barnabie; I will not be drawn on my feelings on this matter either in the public or private domain, my priority is to concentrate on business.

The Stifler situation is one I can do nothing about; and old Ma Levenstein always told me not to worry about what I can't. True, not having Dwight beside us here in Chicago is personally gutting; but in the wider sense it is to the disadvantage to the entire city to lose such a steadfast and honourable man. He was truly of the highest calibre, made of the best stuff.

However, trying times show the true character of certain individuals, and my son has stepped up magnificently. Jim-Levenstein has put his own wishes and plans behind the security of the city to set up and house the homelessness. We are extremely grateful for his loyalty and dependability in this time.

To the city leaders; Chicago thanks you for the understanding and patience you have shown us; it's not merely lip service when I say your friendship is truly appreciated.

To everyone else, please expect more public announcements on the Chicago situation over the coming days.

Report Post Tip

Whilst it was a sad day for your city and you suffered great loss, I have little doubt you have the people there to get things back on track quickly and efficiently, as is already being shown. Good luck to Jim, and good luck to Chicago.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Jim-Levenstein, I know you will do chicago well

Report Post Tip

It is good to see Chicago overcome so much adversity.  I'm sure that Mister Levenstein will do his family proud.

Congratulations, Jim.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Chicago Situation.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL