Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 22:34:42
Page:  1 
Remembering My father Started by: Oderus on Jan 07, '10 20:34

The Mafia Overlord Oderus awakes suddenly from his restless slumber. He gets out of bed groggily, cold sweat dripping from his brow. He has been having nightmares as of late, memories of his father's death haunting him in his sleep.

Oderus remembers vividly the day he heard the news report that his father, the notorious and infamous gangster -PizzaTheHutt-, had died. He remembers that day as if it were just the other month, standing there on the street corner stunned as the tragedy was reported. The civilians around him watched in silent woe. It seemed unreal to them all that a mobster so influential, with such prowess and charm could possibly have been erased from this world.

-PizzaTheHutt- had passed what was left of the family business "Hutt Clan Wholesalers" on to Oderus, who sold it almost immediately and then squandered the money on bodyguards, amputee prostitutes, and feeding his various drug habits. Other than his meek inheritance he knew very little of his father. In fact, Oderus was quite certain that no one else did either. He had spent his early years believing his father was nothing but a two-bit hustler.

But suddenly, more people gathered on the corner, all grieving solemnly for a man who had touched the hearts of many despite his grotesque appearance. Men and Woman of Honor such as the late Godfather Tallien, the lovely TimberRattlesnake, and the beautiful Petra mourned alongside Pizza's orphaned son. Respectable Men such as Luciel and Leone "The Lupora" also stopped by to share a grave moment of silence for the fallen Earner. Only one despicable man by the name of Tommy_Peggorino had the audacity to dismiss the breaking news story as a "waste of time". Oderus made a mental note to urinate on Tommy's grave the next time he happened to be near whatever landfill his corpse was presently rotting in. The object of Oderus's desire LilyEvans spoke so deeply and eloquently at his father's funeral that he fell in love with her right then and there. Even Oderus's beloved leader Don Ragnorok had made an appearance to pay his respects to Oderus's father. Oderus was touched.

After Pizza's death, Oderus vowed to one day become twice the mobster his father was, if not more. He had already achieved far greater heights than his father ever had, yet he was still driven. Driven to succeed. Oderus steps outside his lair where his bodyguards stand idly by, awaiting instruction.

"Get the car" Oderus commanded his bodyguard. "Take me to the cemetery"

Twenty minutes later...

The automobile pulls up to the gravesite of -PizzaTheHutt-. Oderus steps out of the car wearing his bulletproof vest and nothing else. His determination and commitment is so focused he has forgotten his pants. Or perhaps he is pantless because he does not care to conform to those particular social norms, nor does he have to. He kneels before the memorial tombstone of his father. There are no tears in Oderus's eyes as he lowers his head. Crying is for pussies and weaklings, and Oderus is neither. Distant thunder rumbles in the distance as Oderus stands and looks up to the heavens above, a mixed look of rage and pride etched across his war-torn face.

"I will make you proud, Father. I WILL MAKE YOU PROUD!!!"

Lightning crashes. Long live the memory of -PizzaTheHutt-

Report Post Tip

G had been wondering around the cemetery when he spotted someone with no pants as he approached he realises it is Oderus.

My friend I never knew your father, I have heard about your father and he sounded like a good man but I have known you from the beginning of your life and you my friend are one fine member of this thing of ours and im sure you father is very proud of eveything you do. He will be looking down on you thinking that you are a role model for anyone young in this thing of ours. Keep up the good work my friend

G walks away from his pantless friend and jumps in his car to conduct his lastest business deal

Report Post Tip

What a fantastic story. Seriously, one of the greatest things I have ever heard/read in my entire life. Out of all the street speeches ever made, this one is by far the best. Thank you for sharing. Awesome.

Report Post Tip

PizzaTheHut...I remember him...Tommy_Peggorino,my great great Grandfather. Not sure why everybody was so hungover PizzaTheHut, just as people were, TheHustler.

Report Post Tip

Dino is quite.so he can hear Oderus wow man.that was wonderful. very touching and deep i know PizzaTheHutt  he was a good man and a good frined i was very sad when he past on.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Remembering My father
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL