Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 01:27:50
Page:  1 
The Crackerjack Outfit arise once more Started by: Jim-Levenstein on Jan 08, '10 05:26

After the death of Don Stifler,
Jim-Levenstein with Don Stifler's son, Flash-Fire, and AvonBarksdale arrive at the former Crackerjack HQ that is now vacant. As the three men, followed by their bodyguards enter the vacant building, Jim already begins to feel at home. After a short discussion with Flash and Avon, they decide Chicago is definitely the right place to continue the expansion of the family.

Putting crews to work, the HQ is restored to it's former glory. When exiting the newly furnished HQ, Jim along with his RHM Flash and LHM Avon are approached by Don Stifler's most loyal members. Jim speaks out, in an attempt to attain their respect, "Since Don Stifler took over from Don Vinnie, Family head of the Outfit. I watched the amount of dedication and hard work Dwight had put to into creating and establishing the Crackerjack Outfit as a respectful and presentable family, a family to be greatly proud of. As Dwight once said himself before he was sadly taken away from us. "I want to bring Chicago together as a whole, no longer will we sit in our own little coffee shops but will all pull together." I, along with Don Stifler's son have this same goal and will continue to strive to make Chicago become a city that is fully united. Thus in honour of my good friend Don Stifler, I intend to carry on the family name of The Crackerjack Outfit.

I expect all those who were with Don Stifler and the Crackerjack Outfit to return to the family. No one will be moving to another city to join anyone else without prior permission. Of course there will be changes from Don Stifler's policies and these will be implemented once I continue to be fully introduced and get to know those who will be representing the Crackerjack Outfit. Watch this space!

However, for my first move I will be looking to continue my business expansion through an associate to take over their own neighborhood within Chicago fine streets within the next few days. I will be carefully looking at who was impressing from Don Stifler's reign and most importantly from mines. 

As I begin my new adventure, I would like to thank my father Don Noah (known to most as The Super Jew) and more importantly The Godfather, for allowing me the opportunity to finally get a tighter grip on the vast opportunities that Chicago offers. It was with their guidance that allowed me to fall in such a position, and I intend to make the most of this opportunity.

Thanks

Jim-L

Report Post Tip

Great speech  Jim-Levenstein, I look forward to serving you and know you will carry on from Don Stifler doing a great job.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Jim, an unfortunate set of circumstances leading to this but i know you will do Chicago proud

Report Post Tip

As what the banner says..the crackerjack will arise yet again..Ill look forward in working with you jim

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Jim, I wish you the best of luck and You will do just fine my friend. I know you will make Chicago and Dwight_Stifler proud. He will be watching over you at all times and Rest In Peace to him again.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Consigliere Jim-Levenstein. I look forward to working for you.

Leiah bows to her new boss before hurrying off to buy a new load of drugs...

Report Post Tip

The passing of Don Dwight will never be forgotten, but a new leader has risen to meet the challenge. Congratulations Jim, we know you'll do Chicago proud.

Report Post Tip

Sitting on the hood of his car Bruiser listens to Consigliere Levenstein speak.  Once his speech was completed Bruiser hops off the hood of his car and wades his way through the crowd towards his new boss.

Consigliere Levenstein *extends hand*  Although these are trying times with the untimely demise of Don Stifler, I feel you will make a great impact on the windy city and I look forward to the many exciting plans you have for the great city of Chicago.   Bruiser reaches in his pocket and pulls out two fine Cuban cigars and hands one to Jim.   If there is ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING that I can do please don't hesitate to send word to me.  Bruiser lights the two cigars and shakes Consigliere Levensteins hand and makes his way back towards his Buick.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Jim, I wish you Good Luck, also its such a tragic loss, I will mourn for Don Dwight he was a great man, great leader.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Crackerjack Outfit arise once more
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL