Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 15:40:19
Page:  1 
Per amore di essa. Started by: MarcelloCaifano on Jan 08, '10 11:55

It was a crisp and cold morning in Marcello's small, town house outside of downtown. Marcello had been having some trouble sleeping lately cause of a few things. Marcello woke up and looked around him like it was a bad dream. Picking up the pack of Lucky Strikes by his bed. Marcello lit one up with his zippo and looked out the window."Another cold fucking day." He said to himself as he struggled to get up. Setting his feet on the ground. Marcello started to think back about what he was doing today.

Looking around his older town house. You could tell Marcello kept it somewhat clean but it still had the look of a man torn and sad with a few things. Paper of his drawings were around everywhere. Even one he was about to finish of a bird going over the ocean. Getting up. He started thinking about this girl he knew. How much trouble she was having. Being the caring mafioso he always wanted to be for her. Marcello's mind raced on what he could do to make things better and work out.

Getting up outta his bed. Marcello looked outside and saw the hustle of some people around. The hustle of his crew making money right in front of his town house. he thought to himself. " I told those stupid fuckers to stay away and do it on our turf, but no. They gotta do it right in front of my house." He snarled as he went to his closet. Picking out his favorite black suit and tie. Marcello put it on and looked at himself in the mirror. " You sexy sonofabitch. Ready to make some money and save the girl today?" Marcello said to himself as he smiled a little bit with that devilish smile of his. Sitting back down and lighting another Lucky Strike. Marcello looked around his forty four magnum. Favorite piece of his. Saved his life a few times but oh well. Is the life.

Opening his town house door, Marcello looked back at his trusty Mastiff and said to him. " I'll be back tonight Roscoe. Maybe with someone else." Marcello smiled as Roscoe howled a bit and went back to sleep. Lighting his third cigarette of the morning cause the morning was always toughest for him. He walked out his room and down the winding stairs.Finally getting to the bottom and at his door of the town house. Marcello said to himself. " God. I know we don't talk much and i hardly deserve what you give me. I only ask this one favor. Please help me out today to make things right."

Marcello crossed himself and spoke in Italian before heading out. "Signore. Mi perdoni per quello che faccio. Proteggere me e la cura per i pił."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Per amore di essa.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL