Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 01:06:08
Page:  1 
Female of the species - more deadly? Started by: Ricky_Roma on Jan 08, '10 18:14

Ricky_Roma looked puzzled and annoyed after the telegram boy delivered the latest message to the bar he was sitting in. He hadn't seemed his usual self all night - there was obviously something on his mind. He knocks back the single malt he was sipping up till now, turns to his friend and starts to talk..

This broad, my God! I don't know why I got started with her!! My last Gomatta didn't break balls anywhere near as bad! I've never known nothin' like it!

She tells me she loves me, even before we hooked up, all through these telegrams. She can fight better than most men, so I'm told. You know she worked as a bouncer at the Langlee club - apparently she can crack heads together as well as any guy can and was feared on the door!

I need to keep my piece on me at all times in case she gets us into trouble - i'm starting to think this one is way too much for me - if I end things with her what do I do - she's gonna come after me with a baseball bat and knows the places i usually hang out! You got any advice buddy?

Report Post Tip

The Langlee club..  They take on the rest of the 'Toon' - maybe see if you can team up with them?

Report Post Tip

That's actually not bad advice and hadn't occurred to me - i've decided i want to end things but don't want to get my legs broken so maybe having a few people on my side might not be a bad thing!

Report Post Tip

Dawg, drunk out of his mind, stumbles into the bar, sits down and orders 3 rounds of JD for everyone. After taking the first shot he starts slurring some advice. 

Since she already told you she loves you leaves you with three choices.

First: You stay with her. Bad idea she might kill you.

Second: Run away and don't look back. Yeah everyone will think that your a coward but at least the broad is gone.

Last: Have her swimming with the .... Dawg passes out before he could finish.

Report Post Tip

You know what dawg - i think you're right and appreciate you spelling things out so clearly - your second option seems like the best one to me at the moment... I think i'll get steaming drunk tonight with a few of my buddies and then go on a bit of a vacation - a working one of course!

Ricky orders another round of single malts for everyone at the bar, glances over his shoulder and gets to work on drowning his sorrows...

Report Post Tip

Bruiser sitting on the end of the bar overhears the conversation.  He slams back his shot and walks over to Ricky.   Ricky, I couldn't help but over hear your problem and I have to say, I have been in your shoes.  I once had a Gomatta that was the biggest ball buster I have ever seen.  She to was a lady that didn't mind mixing it up with any man.  I won't go as far as say I was scared of her but I knew what she was capable of.

Bruiser leans in a bit to say something to Ricky privately.   Ricky your best bet is to make this women disappear.  She can do no harm to you or your family from the bottom of the river.  Bruiser reaches over and takes one of Dawgs shots.  Make her disappear Ricky and you won't have to ever look over your shoulder again. 

Bruiser pats Ricky on the back and walks back over to the end of the bar.

Report Post Tip

*TheGuyFromTheBar nervousl;y sips his drink and turns to Ricky_Roma*

Rick, I got some news.  I heard there's a bus comin' in from Langlee.  With just one passenger.  It's on Thursday.  What you gonna do, Rick?

Report Post Tip

*TheGuyFromTheBar sips his drink and starts to talk*

Ricky, I saw the langlee one heading out of a locksmith's near your place today - she was smiling.  A wicked smile all over her face...

Report Post Tip

Roma's dead..  Where was the Langlee bouncer when this happened??

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Female of the species - more deadly?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL