Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 23:18:26
Page:  1 
Back to Business in New Orleans Started by: Fatality on Jan 08, '10 18:39

Fatality walks out to the buzz that has surrounded the streets of New Orleans for the past couple of days. New Orleans had just undergone one of its bleakest days, and here he was given the charge to lead past the sorrow, the frustration, the anger. He walks to the center of the street in front of the old warehouse that was now being renovated. Kicks over a old box and steps up to the crowd.

I am not a man that is knows to be seen in public often, but as the newest Under Boss of New Orleans it is now a necessity for me to make such public appearances. With that said, it is with sad preface that I have to take Auth under such circumstances. But business has to be continued even during such testing times. None of us asked for this, none of us thought of this in our wildest dreams. But here I am trying to fill in the shoes of a man who many classify as a legend. I am not sure how well I will measure up the man I am suppose to replace, but i will tell you one thing. For as long as blood runs through my veins, business in New Orleans will steam roll like its suppose to, mafia conduct will be held to its highest of positions and hopefully I will be able to keep up what my predecessor had started. Will there be changes? of course...but as you can see behind me, the HQ is still being renovated so spare me some time to shake things up.

I thank GodFather 'Big Boaby' for this opportunity that he as bestowed upon me. And without further ado, I present to you the Bandits of the Big Easy. Or in short the (BBE).

Now if you would allow me, I have some business to tend to. Thank You all for listening.Steps off the box and retreats into the GodFather's HQ.

Report Post Tip

Fatality, I wish you nothing but the best. New Orleans has just suffered an incredible loss, but with loss comes gain. Your time to shine is now sir, good luck going forward with your new crew!

Report Post Tip

Warsteiner steps up after Fatality.

A legend is exactly what this world has lost. As they say it's always darkest before the dawn. From all my ancestors journals I can't find a darker day for the city of New Orleans.

Clearing his throat and coughing into his hand Warsteiner looks up. Taking in a deep breath he gives one last addressing look to the gatherers in the street.

I will stand by you Fatality as I did Grin. The city will continue it's strides to greatness.

Report Post Tip

I wish you the very best of luck on your new venture sir.
I can't think of a better man to have stepped up for this big task ahead, I know with you working along side Godfather Boaby, you both will make this great city shine once again.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, I'll feel good working under you sir.

Report Post Tip

Working under him, eh?

Tes chuckles to himself

Fatality, you have proven your abilities whilst being RH to Big Boaby and it's great to see you given this oppurtunity, very much deserved indeed.

Report Post Tip

As I already said before I already enjoy working under you and I look foward to you making this crew the best it can be

Report Post Tip

Big Boabie? If that is what he is telling you then i think he is being slightly modest i would say more 'Joe Average Boabie'

I am sure you will do a braw job in New Orleans, Bad things happened and it was out of everyones control but the show must go on. Joe Average Boabie felt you suitable to take on the task of filling Grins shoes so i wish you good luck.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Back to Business in New Orleans
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL