Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 21:47:41
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Grin memory of. Started by: TesleR on Jan 08, '10 20:29

Panda I'm afraid there are no remaining parts of Grin left. We poured everything we had left of him into the Microwave Grinners, hence them possibly containing nuts.

Apollonia, that is neither here nor there, browny points can be earned in other places I'm sure. Also TetGrinet is not something I've heard of to be honest.

The response to all Grin related products has been Grimmense. My Grinsmen and I are hoping to bring you some new products in the future, we will update our Grinventory soon.

Report Post Tip

Oderus hears TesleR mention Panda.

Panda.... that name sounds familiar. If I am not mistaken, he recently spoke in these streets about Uncle Dad and the Webbed Toed Brigade, correct? It was a speech about Grinbreeding I believe.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Clouseau walks upto Tesler whilst silently singing #Gringle bells Gringle bells, Gringle all the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Oh what fun is to ride in a one horse open Grinsleigggggh. HEY!#

"What a lovely idea this is. Grin was a great man and a huge influence on me being a cranky bastard. Have you got the 'Don't get your knickers Grin a twist' t-shirt in medium?"

Report Post Tip

You think you could hook me up with a shirt with "Grinning it up like nobodies business" on it Tes?

Report Post Tip

Of course of course, there is plenty to go around.

Since Warsteiner's idea was so immense...

We are now stocking up on products bearing the slogan "WWGD? - What Would Grin Do?"

Get yours today!

Report Post Tip

Shin runs to the nearest store, runs up to the store clark and screams " wheres the drink Griness , hurry im thirsty hurry." and even before the clark could finnish telling where shin run away to the back of the store finding the drink. Shin opens a can and can't stop drinking. Drinkging more and more cans tilll he's complety wasted. He puts more in his bockbag and runs out the store. While at home completly wasted from Griness lisening to Baha Men, he see's a lable on the back of the can , a contest of naming a shirt after the great grin. Shin gets out his pen and start thinking of things to name the shirt "Who let the Grin out, The Grins thriller, Grinster , Grindem" are all things who wrote on the pater and he even thought of a product Grindo Glasses that lets you see all the pretty women naked at work , school where ever u want (don't forget he's drunk as hell) . After drinking another Griness making him even more drunk he sends a email to the adress on the can saying :Dear TesLer.co I thought of a few names for your shirts Who let the Grin out, The Grins thriller, Grinster , Grindem hope you like them. O yea i made a new item for your company called Grindo glasses that lets you see every pretty women naked when u put them on plus not letting u see the the ugly ones naked yuck u no what im saying no one wants to see the ugly one naked . well hope i win the contest and win the all the griness i can drink for life. SHin pushes send and then passes out on the floor.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Grin memory of.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL