Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 00:21:17
Page:  1 
The Beginning Of Sal. Started by: Sal-Marino on Jan 09, '10 13:41

Sal runs from the scene as fast as he could, and ran to the nearest phonebox and rang his father

"Are you still there, pick up the damn phone, come on!!"

Sal screamed at the phone

"Where the hell are you"

Sal runs out of the phone box, and back towards the car park, making sure that the men following him didn't see where he was going

"Drive, and don't look back, as far as anyone knows, I am not in here"

The driver nods and starts to drive off, the driver looks around everywhere, and notices the people that are following Sal, and as soon as he was sure that they were clear of them , making it look as though he was talking to himself, let Sal know that he was clear from the

"Take me back to my house, i need to check on my father, NOW!"

The driver nods, and take the next turn to the right, and puts his foot down all the way back, the driver gets out and opens the door for Sal. Sal gratiously hand the man a $100 bill

"Thank you, if i don't see you again, i would just like to say you were the best driver i ever had."

Sal winks at the driver, and as he walks in pulls out a small caliber 22, and opens the door.

"What are you carrying that for" his father asks.

Sal hugs him strait away.

"Good to see you! And i thought that there might be someone in here, there have been rumors about"

While saying this Sal puts away his small caliber 22. After this, Sal's father, Jimmy goes into his back room, and brings out a Sniper rifle for Sal.

"I am expecting company, i want you on the roof, pronto"

Jimmy come back out with a shotgun, and a tommy gun

"Get up there, now!"

Sal runs up the stairs as fast as he could and climbs up onto the top of the building and lays down. It was so peaceful now, he could hear everything that was going on, then something that just ruined the peacefulness, the screeching of car tires, he put the scope up to his eye, and aimed exactly where the car was.

Sal fires three shots, the driver and two henchmen fall down, dead. Sal then see's a leader of some sort, not respected enough it seems to be a Crew Leader, but appears to be a sub-crew leader, points strait towards the sky, indicating that there was a sniper/snipers, and to take them out, immediately. Sal fired 5 more shots, when he saw his father indicating for him to come down, he secretely came off the roof, and hid at the top of the stairs, his father threw him a tommy gun

"Now you take the top of the stairs, they'll be coming in through the door and through most of the windows, i have tried to board up as many as i can, so they won't be able to get through some ways, but keep your eyes on the door at all times, and when they start to come through fast, use this."

Jimmy throws Sal a shotgun

"Thanks dad I....

Sal hears the sound of smashing glass, and there was three thuds on the door. Jimmy indicated to keep it quiet. Sal see's some movement just behind the door, he fires 3 rounds into the door, and see's a pool of blood come through the door, after this, he goes a bit further up the stairs, and was quite fortunate he did, a second after he moved, there was what sounded like a full magazine fired into the door. Sal goes further down again, and see's the door start to open, Jimmy fires into it, hitting 3 of the men, there seems to be loads of them from behind the door, but during all of this, both of them forgot about the people behind the door, Jimmy signalled for Sal to take the main door. The door fell over, and Sal fired a whole magazine into the dust, shooting down 4 men, and at the exact same time, people came from inside the living room, and Jimmy fired 7 shots, and what looked like 3 men falling over. Then there was another wave, perfectly time again, Jimmy took care of most of his side, and Sal tried to take care of his side, but got a shot in the arm, and fell down wounded, he got out his shotgun, and shot the person coming towards him in the face. Jimmy screamed with anger, and ran towards Sal, protecting him from the incoming guards, he took out nearly all of the men, except for the man that Sal noticed as the Crew Leader, he fired three shots, and two of them hit Jimmy in the head. Sal screams, and fires 5 shots from his shotgun, all of them hitting the sub crew leader. Sal just lied there, in his father pool of blood, his neck hanging by a thread.

"NOOOO!!!!!!"

Report Post Tip

This is such a sad story to hear Sal. My heart aches to know you had to watch your father get murdered right in front of your eyes. You would think after an event like this, a son of any farther would put the gun to his head and end the misery right there. But you chose the other option to move on and start a completely different life without your father.

I wasn't aware of your past when your bloodline started out in Detroit, but as I think about it, seeing how you are today makes alot more sense. You can be a true testimony to the saying "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger" because Detroit is truly lucky to have a member like you. You're the type of individual who keeps their head down and works endlessly for your family. I curious to know if this didn't happen, would you be the same individual you are today? I don't think so. This is always why I believe everything happens for a reason. Never the less...

Good story Sal.

Report Post Tip

Even though I don really know you this was a very intersting and excellent story. When you maek another tell me so I can read it right away

Report Post Tip

Even though I don really know you this was a very intersting and excellent story. When you maek another tell me so I can read it right away

Report Post Tip

Damn that is an intense but yet sad story very good...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Beginning Of Sal.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL