Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 00:22:24
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Chicago has Another Captain Started by: Jim-Levenstein on Jan 11, '10 15:35

herbsman isnt sure wat he's doing in chicago but he walks to see a ceromony with a sign saying "congrats bruiser herbsman had heard of  a new captain coming to chicago, so he go's up to the man that appears to be bruiser shaking hands, herbsman puts out his hand  and says...

Hi i'm herbsman we've never met before, but it's great to see the new captain, congrats

Report Post Tip

Majestic shakes the hand of his former Capo and smiles.

Congrats my friend you worked hard and it paid off.

Report Post Tip

A heartfelt congratulations Bruiser. Iota sends his warmest regards and apologies that he could not be present today.

For as long as I can remember, you have been an essential cog in the Chicago engine. I, along with the rest of the hierarchy, have watched as you blossomed from a green tough guy to a streetwise button man; and further still!

In truth, this is an appointment that should've occured much sooner; save a series of tragic events in this beautiful city. I have no doubt that you will continue to be central to our plans going into the future, and I wish you all the very best.

Salute, Bruiser!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Don Bruiser, it's such a great honor to attend this announcement, you're the right man for such a position sir.
Congratulations again and good luck with your new business.
{$}ilvio

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Don Bruiser. It was a great honor to be in the same family as you and I am so happy for you for being appointed a Captain of Chicago, you deserve it, sir.

Good luck and congratulations again. I look forward to working with you and your family.

Leiah bows to the new Don in her city.

Report Post Tip

Raises his glass 

Congratulations brother! I`m very proud of you...

Report Post Tip

Boogie walks up to Bruiser

Congrats man, my ancestors wrote a small section in their diary about you. You deserve this position  and good luck.

Congrats once again Bruiser

Boogie shakes the new captains hand and makes his way back out into the street

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Brusier. From our time working together in Chicago, and from the notes of my ancestors, I can tell that you have worked long and hard for this. Well done, old friend. I wish you the best of luck in your ventures.

Report Post Tip

congrats

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Chicago has Another Captain
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL