Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 00:20:42
Page:  1 
A problem in Los Angeles. Started by: Leo on Jan 12, '10 18:18

Leaning back in his chair, the Philidelphia club was packed full. Luckily, Leo was sat in the VIP area, silk ropes closed off the small seating area, only mafioso sat here and noonelse dared approach. Smoke filled the room, making figures passing look like deadly shadows in a fog. Leo sat forward and gently took a sip of his liquor.

Through the smoke, he could make out three figures approaching. It soon became clear whom it was, Leo could make out the outline of his father's old friend, PosionusJelly. Winged by Leo's own Leader V and a third that he didn't recognise. One of PJ's bodyguards he assumed.

Everyone stepped aside as they approached, heading straight for Leo's table. He stood up respectfully and nodded at the men as they approached. V put his hand out casually, motioning for Leo to sit, and he did so. The bodyguard waited at the roped section, silently looking at each person's face, checking for threats. PJ sat opposite Leo, V to his left.

"Leo, It's been awhile." PJ spoke with a small smile.

"It sure has, good to see you." Leo looked at V for a second, trying to read the situation, was he in trouble with the Head of LA?

V just shook his head slighty, Leo wasn't in trouble. Relaxing alittle, Leo smiled politely.

"I've been speaking with V here and Godmother Scipita, I have abit of a problem in L.A, and I think that you're the man to fix it for me." Pj spoke with a very reassuring tone, but Leo was even more on edge now.

"Sorry to be rude PJ, but what can I do in L.A that you can't?" Leo tried to sound as respectful as he could, he was in the presence of a city leader. The pressure was making him nervous.

"Well, It isn't that I can't do it, It's just that I'm a very busy man. Also, you have the perfect thinking process for what I need. You have been given permission to move over to Los Angeles, to work under me." PJ stood up as he spoke, V remained seated. Leo was in conflict of decision, should he stand and follow PJ out of the club? Or sit with V and talk about this Issue in LA?

"Go with him Leo, You are the right man for the job." V spoke and nodded, one of his guards in the club handed him a drink.

Leo stood and followed PJ, glancing back at V for a moment. His time in Philidelpia had come to an end.

The wind hit Leo like a ocean wave as they excited the club, the clean air felt smooth in his throat compared to the smoke of the club. It was late, the light from the street lamps gave the streets a peaceful ambience. PJ had already began down the street towards his car, Leo followed trying to keep stride with him.

"You work for me now, and glad to have you on board. The problem I have is the FBN agent in L.A. He's been cracking down on all the deals, I've tried bribing the guy but he doesn't know what's good for him..." PJ trailed off, leaving a sinister hint to what he wanted done.

"Alright, why not just... Deal with him?" Leo queried gently, slightly confused to why he was needed. He knew that PJ could easily deal with this himself.

"Ah, but it's not that simple." PJ spoke as if he had read Leo's mind. "He's an FBN agent, and he has alot of backing. If I were to put a bullet in his skull, the police would come down on us like a shithouse, that's where you come in." PJ smiled as they reached the car. Leo glanced inside at PJ's many bodyguards, with PJ himself and the bodyguard that had entered the club, Leo wouldn't fit into the car.

"You need to kill him, but without a gun. Without anyone knowing he was murdered, by us anyway." PJ's Bodyguard opened the car door for PJ and stood silently waiting.

PJ drew out a wad of bills, held together with a fancy money clip, and handed it to Leo.

"I will meet you in L.A. You need to figure out how you are going to deal with this guy, I will help you all I can, but I have a city to run." PJ nodded and got in his car, his bodyguard followed. As the car pulled away, Leo saw one last glance of the head of L.A, smiling like a friend saying goodbye out of the window. Leo raised his hand as a farewell until the car was out of sight.

Looking down at his hand, he counted the bills quickly and thought about what had happened tonight. It was time for him to prove himself.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A problem in Los Angeles.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL