Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 17:40:19
Page:  1 
Los Angeles Heist Started by: Drom_Lombino on Jan 12, '10 23:34

Drom_Lombino gets into his limo with his suit case of armor and smiles at the driver. A little nervous for this is the first time that him and couple of his friends are about to pull off something like this. Thinking of Phili-stein, Listerine_Strip and Charmed as the limo made its way to the airport. Phil told him he would meet him at the airport to give him some company on the flight. Driving through the desert back into civilization looking at the bright lights around him. It was a cold dark night as the driver stopped the limo and got out of the car and walked over to the door. Opening it for Drom he made his way out. Holding his suit case tight walking into the airport. Just smiling at everyone that was walking around him giving him weird looks. He just shrugged them off and noticed Philli-stein.

"Hey Phil ova here" as he walked up to him with his arms extended.

Report Post Tip

philli-stein walked over to join drom.

"hello drom. so, you said you had somthing big for us. what shaking. or should i not ask till we're safe?"

Report Post Tip

"Haha. Come on will talk on the plane." as he showed the two tickets he was carrying. "Where heading to Los Angeles." The women said go head boys and they made their way to the the plane. Walking onto the plane they got to sit in first class and Drom walked to the window seat and sat down. Looking back and forth and around him to be safe as Philli sat down.

"Alright man this is gonna a freaken blast." smiling from ear to ear.

Report Post Tip

Grins back. Sits down and leans back. "so, i hope this is going to be big. i need a payoff." gets the flight attendant's attention. "hey sweet cheeks. how about a two glasses of champange to toast an excelent new venture." gives the attendant a pinch and ask drom " where is listerine? he was supposed to be here by now."

"i thought he was punctual."

Report Post Tip

"Hmm. Your right he should be here. I gave him his ticket just the other day." Looking around for Listrine smiling as the attendant brings over the glasses and hands them to us. "Anything else boys" she asked polity. He grinned at her "No thank you miss." as she pored the champagne into your glasses. 

"Well heres to...."

Report Post Tip

You hear a "thunk" as someone trips and falls.  Moments later, Listerine comes into sight, wearing a long coat covered with unidentifiable stains, and brandishing a suitcase in one hand, and a small plastic duck that periodically emits quit squeaking noises in the other.  

"Hola, amigos! ¡Qué bueno verte!  Hey Phil, how's the eel prospecting buisness?  Hi, Drom!  Don't you ever take that armor off?"

Report Post Tip

"I had to kill my contact. he was skimming off the top of my profits." phil siped his drink and sighed. "thats a good bottle. the 1912 was better, but i think that this 1919 is good." sits back to wait for takeoff then sits up again. "drom, what is this job?"

Report Post Tip

Sits down next to philli-stein.

"I was wondering that myself.  Do tell."

Report Post Tip

Smiling at Phil "Ya is good but still its good shit." taking another sip then reaching for his brief case. Pulling out a large blueprint and his smile grew larger as he unrolled the blueprint. On the print said Los Angeles National Bank. Sipping more of his champagne looking at Listerine then for the flight attendant. "Miss could you get another glass for our friend here." As she went toward the front of the plane to get a glass it started to take off the over speaker announced now departing for LA. She returned with the glass for Listerine.

"Ok. We are gonna pull this off and I know we can get it done pointing to the banks prints."

Report Post Tip

Takes the campaign, smiling.

"I don't drink, actually, but thanks anyway."

Report Post Tip

looks out the window listening to drom talk

"so we're going to rob a bank. big deal. unless there bigger money then usual involved."

Report Post Tip

Grinning widely as he begins to explain.

"Its not just money but Gold and bonds."

Report Post Tip

Tommy walks by an alley and hears some laughing and talking decides to do some easedropping, walking a bit closer to the door he hears that theres going to be a heist. Tommy wants to get in on the action, trying to make an impression, he slips on his gloves, lights up a cigar and strolls in...

"So, a bank job hey, mind if join you?"

Report Post Tip

looks at tommy suspisciuosly. "and why would we let you in? what do you bring to the party?"

looks at drom "do we let this guy come with us?"

Report Post Tip

Looking at Phil and looking around the plane. Noticing Listerine mixing some chemicals and making an evil laugh, doesn't see this guy that Phil is talking about.

"Phil did you smoke to much weed? There is no one but the people on the plane and the three of us in our seats." laughing continues on. "Ok well as you can see here on these prints that there are three ways in the build and if you look over here the vault is on the second story of the bank, but the entrance to it is on the main level."

Report Post Tip

Dion moretti smiles big as he hears dom talk about the bank job. Gold and bonds  soulds like a job i like to be a part of dom.

Report Post Tip

Looks at Phil, a serious expression on his face.

"Have you been smoking weed?  Drugs are bad for you, you silly duckling!"

Spills some chemicals down his shirt.

"Oops.  Gaah!  Acidic!"

Grabs some of Phil's drink and pours it on himself. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Los Angeles Heist
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL