Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 20:57:32
Page:  1 
The Mob Hit Started by: Jewish_Jake on Jan 13, '10 23:45

Frank Schmidt, one of my customers, was in for service on his Ford and we were standing next to the service desk just talking in general. "Yeah my son, John, has got one hell of a business. He has trucks running day and night all over the United States."

Frank was very proud of his son and loved to talk about him and all of the success stories that he had achieved over the years. His son owned the best cars and all three of them were high-lined Audi's. He had the biggest and best home in Barrington Hills, Illinois and all of the things that the average well to do person would ever want or need. It was hard not to be jealous of such a successful person, but I really wasn't. I was on the other hand, getting tired of hearing the same stories over and over again. I was proud of my two sons also, but I have always kept that part of my life private.

Frank drove a diesel and had gotten his son interested in the car a few years ago. "After all, (Frank had said to his son) if you want the best then get an Ford." That much Frank and I were in agreement on. We finished the service on Frank's Ford in short order. It had been washed and delivered to the service desk where we were standing and talking. Well, Frank was talking. I was listening.

Frank drove out of the service department exit door and as usual he sounded his horn and waved as he turned the corner heading back towards the Barrington Hills area. He was going to stop and visit with his grandchildren for a couple of hours, before going home. Don't get me wrong, Frank was a good customer and would purchase a new car every year or so. But, he could lighten up on talking so much about his son. It was somewhat irritating to say the least.

To be continued....

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Mob Hit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL