Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 20:57:28
Page:  1 
Indiscretions in the Back of the Bar Started by: HomerSimpson on Jan 14, '10 18:01

Upon the night's arrival, a few of the boys and myself decided it would be a good idea to take in the night at a pub in downtown Philly. The place, undecided. The time, undecided, but what was decided was that we would be in a state of pure intoxication by midnight. After we arrive at the bar which is located in the basement of a hotel, a place familiar to a few of the boys in the gang. We find our way inside, down the winding staircase, and into the hidden, yet classy place. We sit down, removing the coats of our finely tailored suits,  each of us tipping the coat check girl with a crisp $20. As we sat down, immediately some girls at the other side of the pub notice our flashy suits, our expensive watches, and our diamond rings. They make their way slowly over to where we are sitting. Upon sitting down, the girl introduces herself as Katie, and says that she's seen me around the city of Philly before. I nod my head in acknowledgement, as she is right, I have been around Philly. As we sat and talked, I ordered us several rounds of drinks. Minutes turned to hours, and as planned, I was drunk well before midnight. I had talked to Katie for over 4 hours. She invited me upstairs to her room in the hotel. I agreed, and, stumbling as I made my way up to the elevator, I was relieved. What a good night this had turned into! I was having a good night, and now, afer a little midnight action, I would return to the bar to finish drinking with my boys Yet, as we entered her room, it was anything but a hotel room. The room was huge, almost as if the room took up the whole floor. Ornate were the furnishings in this middle-class hotel. Something wasn't right, I felt. Something about Katie was different. She looked as if she had known well who I was, and a bit of fun above the pub was more than she had in mind....

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Indiscretions in the Back of the Bar
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL