Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 18:10:58
Page:  1 
Anonimouse's Pimpin' Whorehouse Started by: Anonimouse on Jan 14, '10 18:34

Ladies and gentlemen! Boys and girls! Step right up! Step right up! Welcome, one-and-all, to Anonimouse's Pimpin' Whorehouse! Yes, that's right, Anonimouse's Pimpin' Whorehouse! Your one-stop-shop for indiscriminate invitational-solicitation. These chicks and dicks are just begging to give it all away; and, oh, how well they do it, too! You'd be a fool to turn down such lucrative proposals, and from such fine specimens of criminal tomfoolery!

For the guy who has it all, allow me to introduce to you Ms. Borealis; cheek and cheerful, this bright and shining star hails all the way from Alaska. Although a little older than some of our other boys and girls, do not think her anything other than a taste of heaven! She's seen it all and done it all; an experienced little minx who will take you to the true heights of sinful success! Let those balls roll!

Or perhaps you're looking for someone a little more feisty? I have the perfect girl for you! Miss Insipid, the Irish animal, will have you clawing your way onwards and upwards! Do not let her graceful felinity fool you! When the time comes for action, she's an aggressive little sadomasochistic dominatrix! Too much for any man to handle, though I'm sure many of you would love to try.

Also hailing from Ireland, we have Fionn mac Cumhaill, the man's man's man. A hunter-warrior at heart, and a hunter-warrior by trade. The badest of the bad boys. The alpha dog. He'll leave you shocked and awed and begging for more. A dedicated body-builder, this guy's arms make him look more ape than man, but don't let appearances fool you! His sharp wit and eloquent tongue show him to be an irresistible Casanova whose words alone are enough to silence any resistance and have you waiting and willing.

Still not what you're looking for? Then how about our most excellent show-piece, Mr. Small. Don't let his name fool you, he's well known for his ironic sarcasm! Mature, refined, and a thorough-bred breed, he's the perfect choice for those looking for a little more culture. A little more class. His reputation, and that of his father before him, are unparalleled. You can be sure of quality (and quantity) with this one.

But maybe you'd be interested in something a little more common. Something a little more dirty. For those without scruples, I have for you a man known only as "The Boy", the youngest of our offers. A Spanish heart breaker, without principles or a conscience, he'll do anything and everything, and then do it again. His youthful energy and carefree outlook are the perfect match for he or she who wants to experience the high-octane lifestyle of true criminality.

And the price, you ask, for such exemplary company? Well that's the steal; there is none! Being the kind and generous crooks they are, they've each and all decided to offer to you their services for free! And not only this, but they're yours to keep! But be warned; expect to share! And share you shall! So be quick! Let your interest known soon, and walk away today with, quite literally, the partner-of-a-life-time!

Report Post Tip

ScipitaRourke is just on her way to Los Angeles for a quick visit to Morgan, on her way she decided to make a quick stop at Lucretia's to pick up a copy of the newspaper when she hears Anonimouse's Pimpin' Whorehouse being announced. At first she moves on, a lady of her rank doesn't do pimps anymore but then a word is said that directly gets her attention... I have the perfect girl for you! Miss Insipid.

Whaaat? Oh.. Irish Miss. Insipid, if you were going to refer to the Dutch Miss Insipid you my friend would be in big trouble, for I am InsipidRourke.
I do like that the object in question that is a Sadomasochistic Dominatrix, must be the name.

On a side note, looks like you've quite the collection there, my only remark is... When you've this fine stock laying around why not make some profit out of their skills. I am sure there are some people around here that would love to pay for love. If the woman could cook something else other than buns they would be even more succesfull, though them just being available does the trick.

Now, about they boy, does his throat skills show an impresive Rrrrrrrr? You know these spanish guys can make anyone melt with it!

Insipid Rrrrrrouke out.

Report Post Tip

This Irish Miss Insipid sounds mighty intriguing.. and I have always liked a challenge.

Free you say? Well I am glad I got here before most. Although I am not keen on the sharing.

And yes, as the Godmother Rourke says - Throat skills are a must. Although I have to say Miss Rourke, I hear your Rrrrrrrr's is rather impressive.

V winks at his Godmother and wanders over to the Irish Miss Insipid to introduce himself

Report Post Tip

Oh man! Awsome! This gonna be like ordering a Big Mac! Will there be a drive through?

We are talking about pimping people out right? Well I hope so or else I just look stupid for saying this.

Report Post Tip

Ronnie is not particularly fond of the allegations that his Godmother is some sort of common whore, when it was obvious she was a high class, world-class lover. He mumbles threats under his breath towards this person standing before him.

Report Post Tip

Lovers? Who said anything about lovers? As you will no doubt remember, I explicitly said that she is a "specimen of criminal tomfoolery".

I think someone has something else in mind for his boss...

Report Post Tip

Ronnie doesn't understand how this man heard his innermost thoughts, but grimaces and makes scary faces nonetheless. In a way, Ronald felt bad for this young man/woman/it. Perhaps they were sexually starved and depraved themselves. Maybe this is why they started a whorehouse in the first place. Either way, Ronnie couldn't help but feel a lil' tug at the heart strings for this poor, unfortunate soul. Nodding towards the anonymous person, Ronnie sighed deeply. Perhaps this mobster would someday find love. Until then, Ronnie supposed he could play card games with the person, and keep them company.

Report Post Tip

Hmm now this is my kind of place...Ive always had a thang for chicks from Alaska ;)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Anonimouse's Pimpin' Whorehouse
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL