Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 21:27:48
Page:  1 
Meeting Marie Started by: Hector on Jan 15, '10 18:57

It was a tuesday at around 5 pm. Me and a friend of mine were at the local market looking for food. Then i saw her. Golden hair with blue-green eyes she was the most beautful girl ever. I dont know what it was about her but i had to tell her something. She was with a friend. I walked up and told her i thought she was pretty. I never met anyone like her before. She had the greatest personality. I fell in love with her.
I took her to a movie and when i went to pick her up she was still getting ready. So i talked to her friend Amelia for a while. Amelia was a sweet person. one of the nicest i have ever met. I told her that i would bring Marie back before the clock strikes ten. We went out and watched some mobster movie. I chuckled. we took a stroll down by the lake afterward she asked me if i had any special talents i told her i played chess reall well. She giggled at me. The moon was so bright but nothing was brighter than her. not even the stars. she was the light to me. wow. if you only saw her. Her favorite past time is reading the bible and singing while playing the piano.
The next night i took her to the lake and we stared in the sky talking about all our dreams and all our hidden desires. She told me that one of her biggest wishes was to become an actress. so i smiled at her. She performed a monologue infront of me. I was blown away. the Moon shot into the middle of the sky that only meant one thing i was late to take her home but for some reason i felt like Amelia wouldnt mind. But we strolled on to her house and i went back to where i was staying. I began writing a letter to her.
For my last night there Marie, Amelia and I all went out to eat. Honestly i never felt so at peace with anyone. Amelia seemed to catch on to the deep stares that we gave each other through the table just laughing at us. We went back to their house and talked a little when i found out Marie didnt know how to dance. I told her every actress must know how to dance, so she took my hand and Amelia with the piano in the backround played a song that was only matched by the eyes of Marie. I think that was when cupid shot me like a mobster turned rat. I got the address and then i was supposed to write Marie every once in a while. She saw me off her and Amelia. Man if ever there was love at first sight she would be the reason for it.
So thats how i met her. Now this may seem like im rushing things. but in my defense, there is not one girl like her. Um i guess you know shes not in this thing of ours and i dont want to her be but i cant have her away from me either. shes to beautiful to lose. So really my reason for telling you is simply this, I love Marie Kiss and i want to be the one that grows old with her. If any of my fellow mafioso has any ideas on how to propose to her ill be forever grateful.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Meeting Marie
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL