Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 23:18:42
Page:  1 
The Reaper Daily- copy 1 Started by: herbsman on Jan 15, '10 19:45

Voting, a life saver?                      1/15/10

The big guns upstairs have changed the way voting benifits all of us not only will it give money and experience but it will now save your life. Thats right if you vote it will prevent W/B (whackback) the higher your voting score the less likely you will die.

Also information on invite whores by the leader of L.A. Poisonousjelly

http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/81530

Report Post Tip

Um, I just threw away 50cents on a one page paper?

Report Post Tip

Don Bruiser finishes reading this short paper and he sits it on the park bench next to Saint Cav and says to him,  I know voting PROPERLY could save your life but I'd like to know who his source is about it helping prevent wackbacks.

Don Bruiser sighs, and continues to feed the doves at his feet

Report Post Tip

I don't understand? Why is this paper published. And how did it get published in the first place? It doesn't even make sence!

I want my money back!

Walks down the street throwing the paper in the trash!

Report Post Tip

Coach puts 50 cents and picks up his newspaper. He opens it up,reads the first first page,and turns to the next to find it blank...Another blank one...Another blank one.

"What the fuck...?" He shrugs and retrieves his colt .45 from his holster and fires six shots at the newspaper boy,just missing him. "I want my money back..." He said calmly.

Report Post Tip

Um herbs, when i asked for you to create a article i meant create it in the back alley and mail me the link I will post the actual paper.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Reaper Daily- copy 1
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL