Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 00:22:23
Page:  1 
Red Sewers of Philly Started by: Mejar-Suchowlinski on Jan 16, '10 11:54

"Start fucking shooting or we're going to die, Mejar!" is what Kerzhakov was screaming at me when we were pinned down outside of the state bank in Philadephia. It was hard to hear him when .38 caliber bullets were whizzing by my head.

Mikhail screamed back, "His god damn gun is jammed!" and it was. So, there I was taking apart my gun to clean the barrel. All the while bullets are still whizzing by my head.

"Ha!! I got three of the fuckers with one bullet!" Mikhail yelled while he was taking cover along side Kerzhakov and I behind the car. There must have been two dozen cops and FBI agents there by now and it looked like they were still comming. We need an escape route bad.

I finally put my gn back together and began knocking off coppers left and right along side Mikhail and Kerzhakov. You should have seen it. There were dead bodies everywhere. The blood from the coppers were forming a river and disapearing into the sewer gutters. It looked almost surreal with the bright red blood against the cold bleak and in-personal grey of theses Philly streets.

That's when I thought of it. "Get in the sewers!" I yelled. "We have to go through the sewers! Grab the cash from the car and let's go!"

There were still plenty of coppers left shooting up our get-away-car to death. I opened up the suicide doors so we could have some cover while we grabbed the cash and made our get-a-way into the underground of Philadephia but the coppers followed us.

Report Post Tip

It may not be a glamorous escape, but it is indeed an escape, and that is all that matters.  Do continue, how did you evade the cops while in the sewers?

Report Post Tip

So there we were runing through a sewer maze underneath the fine city of Philadephia with the cops still on our tail and still dodging bullets. Only this time we're carrying about 1.5 million dollars inside of bank bags on our shoulders shooting behind us as at the same time.

"Holy fucking shit these bags are heavy guys." I said with sweat running down my face. Kerzhakov looks back at me and says, "Stop your bitching Mejar and try and keep up; this was your idea to run through stinking ass sewers with cops on our tail." He as right, I needed to keep focus on loosing the coppers but I couldn't see a damn thing in front of me.

The coppers were kind of far behind by now so I slowed down a little and then stopped. I couldn't hear Kerzhakov or Mikhail running and I couldn't see anything in front of me. I realized I was alone.

Starting to walk at a fast pace I felt a hand grab me by the suit and dragged me into a cubby hole in the dark sewer. It was Krzhakov who grabbed me and pulled me in. They were waiting for me.

"Shhh...Don't make a sound you two. Mikhail said to Kerzhakov and I. "When I snap my fingers start shooting the cops as they walk by."

"Holy shit your crazy Mikhail! No way that'll ever work!" I said.

"Would stop yelling Mejar, your going to get us killed!" Kerzhakov said in a loud whisper.

"Ok will you two be quite?" Mikhail asked as he squatted down in front of us so he wouldn't get shot from us standing behind him. We waiting waited for a while. It was quite and the only light I saw was from a manhole uncovered by Mikhail before he gabbed me into the cubby hole.

To be continued...

Report Post Tip

...continued

It didn't take long but it was long enough for me to get nervous about about the situation. After a few minuets we started to hear the faint sounds of voices and foot steps as they drew near our cubby hole. Each step I hard was another bead of sweat that dripped down my face.

Finally the cops were walking by when I heard Mikhail's fingers snap. After that it was nothing but loud gun shots and bright flashes. It was like an old picture show as I fired repeatedly while watching the bodies fall frame after frame.

After all the bullets were fired from our guns I took out my Zippo to see the out come of the bullet storm while the others reloaded their guns. With my amazement we killed all two dozen coppers that were after us. They were lying in a pile of their own blood and their brains were sliding down the sewer wall. My throat tightened after thinking about all the families that won't be having thier fathers and husbands home for dinner that night. That day the sewers ran red while Kerzhakov, Mikhail and I got away with 1.5 million dollars. But what I didn't know was what it wasn't over yet. We weren't in the clear. Far from it...

Report Post Tip

Joey sits down to read the story and awaits the next part...

Report Post Tip

Just so everyone knows, I didn't know there was going to be a war when I wrote this. : )

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Red Sewers of Philly
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL