Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 18:10:57
Page:  1 
My Life; How It All Happened PRT 1 Started by: Frankie_Gogolak on Jan 16, '10 14:51

Walking through the streets minding your own business, you come across a young man sitting alone in the park, you hear him talking to himself as he jots down notes in his journal, in hope that he will let slip any plans his family may have in the near future, you move closer to him and listen

November 27th, 1932, it was a cold day, every wrapped up in thick coats and gloves, the children building snowmen in the middle of the streets, I sat watching as the men walked to work and the ladies talking care of their children, I felt ashamed, I had nothing, no family, job or money, no pride, respect or honour..why am I here? I have nothing to offer anyone, I'm nothing but a petty thief, my father would be ashamed of me.
As the day went by, I made a few dollars robbing the kids in the market, nothing substantial, but hey, it bought me a sandwich!.
Sitting in the local New Orleans coffee shop, a man tapped me on my shoulder..

"Hey there, you look like a man I once knew.."

"Really?, that's interesting, thank you for telling me!"

The man smiled and sat beside me, he stared at me for a minute and said

"Was your father one of the leaders in Las Vegas?

"He was indeed, he was one of the Don's under Godfather Hypno"

The man smiled and reached out his hand..

"Well I'll be damned..very nice to meet you young man, my name is Fatality, my father, DiggerRourke and your father Frankie Gogolak the first were very good friends, they worked together for many months"

I shock his hand with a smile, finally I knew someone, perhaps he could help me find my calling in life..perhaps fix me up with job.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Fatality, my names Frankie Gogolak the second, I moved here from England just this morning, I thought it would be easier to find work, but it would seem I was very wrong"

" There's plenty of work out there kid, you just gotta know the roads, come with me, I think I might be able to help you.

As I stood up and began walking with Fatality, a sudden chill of excitement rushed through my body, a feeling of relief as a man that I had only just met, was willing to lend me a hand and help me out.

Leading the way, Fatality took me to this old office block, standing outside were these three very big men dressed in black suits holding what looked like Tommy Guns..my spell of excitement quickly turned into fear, what the hell was going on, is this a set up? had I robbed the wrong people and now my lesson is going to be taught?
Fatality looked back at me and told me not to worry, he explained that they were his bodyguards and that they were there to protect me as much as they were there to protect him, having no other choice but to go along with it, I smiled.
We went inside and Fatality took me into the small room, it was dark, a small round table sat in the middle with five chairs surrounding it, we both sat down on opposite sides and Fatality began talking.

"Right Frankie, here's the deal, I am an RHM for one of New Orleans most leading leaders, his name is BoabyWanKenobi, he is a very kind and honest man, well, he works for the Mafia, so he's as honest as he can be while law breaking.
Our family are currently recruiting and with your bloodline history, I think you would be a great asset to the family and would like to offer you a position with us.

My mouth dropped, I could feel myself dribbling..the Mafia? I had always seen stories on the News about these guys, they weren't very nice by all accounts..murderers, living outlaws hated by everyone..
Considering all this, I also considered the fact that I didn't really have much going on in my life, no friends, family, money or job, perhaps this was my one way ticket to freedom and wealth..

"Please explain to me Fatality, what exactly would be my role within the family?"

"Well, like everyone else, no matter of your family history, you will start as just a worker, like a money maker, keeping your head down, mouth shut and speak only when spoken to.
Over time, you will slowly make your way up the ranks meeting certain requirements. One day Frankie, just one day, you'll be up there like the rest of us and your father will look down upon you in true pride and honour.

Wow..having it explained like that put a whole new light on that way of life..could joining this family really be my way forward, a way to make my father proud, perhaps to one day lead my own family in the success of respect, honour, pride and loyalty, what more could I say other than "Yes!"?

"Fatality, I thank you for this offer, it is with great pleasure that I accept this"

"Good choice Frankie, good choice in deed"

So there it was, today was the first day of the rest of my life, going from a nobody, petty thief to being a member of one of the most infamous families of New Orleans..this has to be a good thing, right?

To be continued...

NOTE: The events that lead me to join Boaby didn't really happen in this way, I wasn't whored, nor given an invite with ease, it was actually me who approached Fatality and he asked me a thousand and one questions before sending me the invite.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: My Life; How It All Happened PRT 1
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL