[NO] Hashish $821 -
[NO] Opium $699 -
[NO] Amphetamines $484 -
[NO] Grain Alcohol$1,152 -
[NO] Morphine $1,253 -
[NO] Barbiturates$4,341 -
[NO] Heroin $9,614 -
[NO] Cocaine $7,554 -

As you can see in the city of New Orleans has a large increase in its heroin prices, and its prices will pay off to those from different city such as New York.

DISCLAIMER: warning Reaper Daily is not to be held responsible for a person who responds to this and not recieving the drug prices they wanted nor are they responsible for any legal problems such as arestation.

Top Story
WillHayes speaks out his feelings of recruiting.
By. The-Reaper.

Late Friday night WillHayes stepped out into the street and announced his plea toward the Honored Society about recruiting.

"There has been recent outcry over this situation. There have been public speeches for months from Gangsters to Dons regarding the deplorable recruiting practices. This is not a new problem, but one that has dirtied these streets for far too long." said Mr.Hayes

After reading this issue many crew leaders have banned recruiting and have issued acts of harsh punishments to all who disobey.

To read into this more visit Mr.Hayes speech. Public Plea to Honoured Society.

Advertisements:
ET custom weapons.

Got a new TV? Been given a second sofa? Renevating your house, and have 3 skips of rubbel outside? Have some evedence you need to dispose of? I bet you're wondering where you could put all of these unwanted material objects.

Well Look No Furthur. Take a trip to New Orlenes Business street and take them unwanted Items to Eggtimers Custom Weapon Store. We take anything.

For thoes who are not donating, feel free to come and look around, we have custom made weapons, from some of the finest hobbyist mafiosos. Need a scary looking contraption to scare the local hairdresser? Then look no furthur. Some of our many items are as follows:
Kitchen pan with nails cemented to the bottom.
Baseball Bat with lawn mower blade attached.
Leather glove coated in glass.
And Much Much More
So feel free to drop by anytime.

Stolen BoabyWanKenobi's watch and need somewhere to hide it?
Are you BoabyWanKenobi and need somewhere to look for your watch?

Then come to Eggtimers Weapon store.

Obituaries:
Today many high ranking members of crews have died, let us mourn their passing.

Warsteiner Fatality Boss Dead Nov 08, '09 22:14 Jan 17, '10 13:10

TesleR Fatality Boss Dead Dec 21, '09 06:15 Jan 17, '10 13:03

Rudolph Paul_Vidi Made Man Dead Dec 13, '09 09:13 Jan 17, '10 12:58

ToxicoIridum Rhuarc Don Dead Jul 02, '09 21:56 Jan 17, '10 12:53

for the rest of the deaths: Obituaries.

Report Post Tip

You could make it better,but my friend,let me tell you,this is ten times better than the last issue. Keep improving.

Smiles before lighting a cigarette and walks off

Report Post Tip

Sorry coach thank you for showing me that Mr.Herb made that post, It must have been an error in communication.

The-Reaper takes out his wallet and gives coach back his money. Next time shoot the paperboys knee.

Report Post Tip

Coach reads the top of the paper from the other day to find out that Reaper hadn't published the last one.

Ahh,yeah,the title confused me. Coach smiles.

Report Post Tip

Yes Herb was only brought on as one of the article writers and when i had to postpone the creation of the first issue, he must have thought he needed to create his article now.

Report Post Tip

sorry about that it was miscommuincation, i cant' work with the paper right now anyway maybe you cant start an article about the war

Report Post Tip

Thats going to be in tomorrows issue.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Reaper Daily Issue 1
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL