Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 22:11:43
Page:  1 
The Pay It Forward Project MR[T.P.I.F.P] Started by: Aislin on Mar 10, '16 05:26

The Pay It Forward Project MR [T.P.I.F.P]

What is T.P.I.F.P?

I am glad that you asked. Originally, it was a movie. It was called, "Pay It Forward", and it sparked a movement that is now commonly referred to as, "The Pay It Forward Project". This project provides us with an opportunity to give without expecting anything in return. Instead the receiver is encouraged to Pay it Forward.

How can I participate?

If you want to participate all that you would have to do is give back to the MR community

The act freely given can be anything as long as it is done from the kindness of your heart.

I love the anonymity of a random act of kindness, so I ask that you all remain anonymous, and if you support this cause please free to put [T.P.I.F.P] or any other variation on your profile. If you would like to add this note: Someone must have done something nice for you. Now, it is your time to pay it forward, please do so.

A Few Ideas of Kind Acts

• A kind message
  • Perk
  • Jail
  • Credit
  • In-game cash

I know that we are all mafia members, but even the mafia deserves some kindness.

Questions or comments or to tell us about your experience or your random act of kindness please post Here

Report Post Tip

Does giving out "fun" in the Dwarf Fortress Sense count as a kind act??

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Private Threads (AKA Back Alley)
Replying to: The Pay It Forward Project MR[T.P.I.F.P]
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: Off More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL