Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 03:56:46
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Separate personal mob mail and grant mails Started by: enkindle on Mar 10, '16 21:33

I'm not sure if I've asked before, but I've had the idea that making the current mobmail page show ONLY mails sent to your character and creating a second mail page that would show grant mails, if you have any grants.

For those that don't know what grant mail is, its when you can see other characters mails such as a RHM seeing his CLs mail or a CA owner getting the CA's mail.

Heres the thoughts I have so far:

• Current mobmail page would only ever have mail sent to your character.
  • The new page would have only grant mail, those sent to your CL (if you're a RHM) or to your CAs.
  • I would add a new mail icon below the current one for grant mails.
  • If you have no grants to other characters mail, the second icon would not be there.
  • If you have more than one grant (for example, two CAs) they will all be on the same grant mail page.

Oh yeah, for you helpdeskers, Helpdesk mails are also grant mails and would go to this new page.

Please let me know what you think about this, even if your feelings are "meh, why would I want this?"

Report Post Tip

God yes, please. RHing is a nightmare and I often missed out on my own mails because of it. 

Report Post Tip

I forgot what I wrote the first time round, but it was basically - can we have this as an option in the loadout preference page? A choice to either only view own mails, or to view all mailboxes. I think it would be better to let people choose between the two.

Report Post Tip

I actually like having the same mail icon for all the mail, what I would rather see if a drop down like the personals have, you choose that person(CA/CL/Whatever) and that's who you view until you exit and it goes back to the default mailbox for yourself.

Report Post Tip

-DeadlySin, that's certainly an option. Pun not intended.  I still want to assess if it would be worth my time to do, not a small undertaking.

Pine, I'm gonna do that anyway. It just makes sense, even if I go ahead with the main change.

Report Post Tip
So from a helpdesk perspective; this other icon would allow me to know that HD has mail whilst I'm active on Tyrion? If so, that sounds like an excellent addition!!
Report Post Tip

Tyrion, that is correct.

Report Post Tip

100% Goku approved.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Separate personal mob mail and grant mails
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL