Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 22:35:00
Page:  1 
Who Let BrianRourke Get Auth? Started by: LolNotMeMatey on Jan 17, '10 17:06

Lol, not me matey.

It's a valid question, though. Lets discuss the pros and cons of this situation, if you would, world at large.

Pros: ...

Cons: Everything.

You've heard my opinion- what's yours? Discuss.

Report Post Tip

Rogue!!!

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

I have been in B-Rourke's crew for 22 minutes now. Nothing has happened except that he yelled at me upon my entering the HQ, and I found out My Mom is apparently a man.

I'll keep you updated.

Lol Not Me Matey xoxoxox

Report Post Tip

If nothing else comes of this war, at least we can all rejoice in the death of BrianRourke. It really won't even be murder. Practically a mercy killing and it long overdue.

Report Post Tip

You can't murder the dead, Grimace.

Report Post Tip

In spirit. The mindless corpse wanders amongst us still.

Report Post Tip

Is he still alive?!

Report Post Tip

He never has been.

Report Post Tip

With respect, I know there is an all out war going on, but lets not spam the streets with useless speeches, if you have something to say, make it worth reading.

Report Post Tip

That goes for you too Frankie and tbh i don't think your shitty sentence was worth reading.

Report Post Tip

Poor Frankie.

:<

Report Post Tip

I did have something to say. B-Rourke (as he's called on the streets) had inspired me to take a stand against his leadership.

You, sir, didn't have to stop by my speech. I don't stop by your speeches and then start criticizing you, did I? The streets are big enough for everyone to have their own little slice.

Report Post Tip

Hmm...Iota_is_Pretty_Fat, I know your parent has recently been whacked, but my god, seriously? is there any need for the rudeness?

Report Post Tip

(I would like to take this opportunity to clarify that my slice of the streets is devoted towards the destruction of BrianRourke.  Proceed with caution, thank you in advance.)

Report Post Tip

If I dont get a crew invite and the promise for a ton of BGs, I shall hate BrianRourke too

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Sooooo... I guess B-Rourke is dead. Huh, go figure.

xoxoxoxo

LNMM

Report Post Tip

Them Rourke's I tell ya!

:P

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Who Let BrianRourke Get Auth?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL