Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 23:40:39
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Reaper Daily Emergency Issue. Started by: The-Reaper on Jan 17, '10 18:15

war plain and simply is crazy and pointless but for us it is inevitable.

Report Post Tip

I cant beleeve i made it thro i donated all my money to my crew thinkg i was gonna die, if you guys WANT to get mentioned in this war i dont see anything to be proud of, it was nothing but a fucking bloodbath dont even know what started the damn thing.

Report Post Tip

I heard some guy called herbsman shot everyone, at this time it is only speculation though.

Report Post Tip

First of all I suggest that you get more info before you post a paper. Secondly, This isnt a paper, this is a leaflet. Papers consist of multiple articles about varying subjects. I could capture interest for the same amount of time if I just dropped my pants in public.

Lastly.

ET custom weapons
The Owner of ET's has been killed, due to the war.

Report Post Tip

the only person i shot at is my crew leader

Report Post Tip

Nice job Herbsman, though you seem to have inadvertently killed Omerta in the process.

Report Post Tip

the dust has settled down..................and to my horror what i see all around pile of bodies......oh my god human bodies..........................oh my god i know this man lying here.nooooooooooooooo

Report Post Tip

Hilarious

Report Post Tip

Excuse me cutting off after that quote, I laughed at the sheer Irony of the Advertizement.

Report Post Tip

This war did not half to happen were lucky the cops are idiots atleast we ain't getting bugged.

Report Post Tip

Aurora is dead LV is in ruins mobsters homeless):

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Reaper Daily Emergency Issue.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL