Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 22:04:21
Page:  1 
Whirlwind Started by: Voluptuous on Jan 17, '10 22:11

Voluptuous storms the streets, a rush of bright red lipstick, long, light brown, wavy hair, and too-innocent white clothes that left nothing to the imagination. She looked harmless enough, but she was armed to the teeth with various guns and knives hidden throughout her clothing. With her light greens eyes flashing, she surveys everything, not missing anything except what may lurk in the shadows.

She was livid at the knowledge of the death of her mother. Charmed had worked her fingers to the bone to be where she was, so close to being made. She relished the day to be able to take on an associate and teach them all she knew. But the war changed all of that.

Voluptuous was nothing like her mother. She was bold, and had a temper to rival all. Her eyes never missed a thing, always scanning, always alert. She had her mothers  looks, her beauty, but her temperment was the exact opposite. She knew respect though, her mother taught her the importance of such.

She vowed to avenge her mother's innocent death.

Report Post Tip

G watches the woman and she rants and raves and kind of feels her pain

Ma'am I too lost a parent while he slept was he innocent No. Was your mother innocent? No Our coties have seen a war today that has still not ended when your mother joined the crew she was in she should have known should war break out and her crew was involved that she could day. Not nice I know but that is the way our life works If you don't like it get out while you still can.

Report Post Tip

"i know how you must feel. Today i have lost my older brother, and nearly all of my friends. I have been left with nothing. There is nothing more id like to see than the people responsable beg for there lives as i put a blade to there throat."

budd storms off, kicking a garbage can as he heads through an alleyway.

Report Post Tip

Innocence? Here?

She chuckles

What dream are you living? Your mother was a criminal, like the rest of us. She joined a crime family and participated in many criminal activities I'm sure. She pledged her life and loyalty to that family the moment she joined.. Innocent... Pffft...

How did your mother make her way through life "innocent" in this thing of ours? Did she never steal a purse? Resist that quick dollar from knocking over the Post Office? Never pulled a con? Never made a buck selling drugs? Never put her hands in another's pockets?

She turns to continue down the sidewalk giggling to herself.

Innocent... Heh... Kids these days really don't now what we do here...

Report Post Tip

Perhaps I misconveyed myself. I did not mean innocent by way of life my mother led, I meant innocent by way of my mother doing nothing to provoke, nor feul this war. Forgive my misuse of words. Perhaps I should have used 'untimely' in the stead of 'innocent'.

Report Post Tip

As far as I know my father done nothing to provoke this war. He could not even defend himself shot in his sleep but I accept it a casulty of war and I have no doubt in my mind that it will happen in my bloodline again. Like I said before once you join a crew you have to accept that you life could end regardless of whether you started the war or not.

War is war and once your mother's crew was involved she became a legitimate target.

Report Post Tip

Regardless of if your mother or father were or were not involved in the politics of war - the deliverance of war or the cause of war.

They were members of a family who were - sadly the majority of us had bloodlines that were.

Read up on what OMERTA means and how you act upon accomplishing yourself  as an individual accepted as an associate of a family and how by proxy your association involves you in everything around that family.

Your parents awake or not would have died in honour protecting or assisting their family in whatever way  they knew best.

I know my father died doing what he did best - talking away and trying to help his family re-group.

Now I am my own man - I make my own decisions and I learn a lot from my father journals and contacts lists - However do I threaten revenge... 

NO... 

That was his business... This life is mine.

~MezzaninE

Report Post Tip

War is a part of this thing of ours, learn to accept it and stop whining. We kill people everyday, Bums in Comas, foreign Hits or even unemployed Bodyguards. Unlucklily you were killed during a war, what else can you expect when someone is trying to wipe your Family and you off the face of the earth?

I'm sure after this amazing threatening speech, next time you will get a hug instead of a bullet in the head.

Welcome to the Mafia.

Report Post Tip

Stands up straight, smoothing her hands over her outfit and clearing her throat.

After many of you have rebuted me, I realize I may have been rash in ranting the way I did. Although I realize that dying in the war may be the honourable way to go, and I take back my utterance of revenge, I must say that I will not remain quiet and in the shadows the way my mother had. I apologize if my behavior has upset anyone.

Walks back away the way she had come in.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Whirlwind
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL