Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 23:41:45
Page:  1 
Orc Life: Part I Started by: Zuldazar on Jan 18, '10 07:47

Zuldazar stomps over towards the soapbox and as he stands on the box it breaks... "Silly puny Human being object" Zuldazar looks over at everyone startled at his appearance...

"What are you looking at? Never seen an Orc before?" Zuldazar sighs...

"I am here now to tell everyone the first part of my life, and how I came to this... weird place. Remeber I am an Orc so my english will not be very good. I have been taught by a great man on how to speak in public and I shall do my best".

"It all started 15 years ago when I had just joined my father's tribe over on Tribiniki Island. The chief of the tribe didn't like me and knew that I was nothing but trouble from the second I was born but my father Orash said it was the tribe's way to take on anyone. I joined the tribe at 12 years old and my first job was to collect crab pincers off the beach crabs. It was a very easy job and just a simple grab of the crab and snap its pincers off. I enjoyed it."

Zuldazar takes a breath...

"After two years with the tribe I had advanced a fair bit up the ranks of the tribe. I was not Head Smasher Zuldazar. Not an easy rank to achieve but I deserved it after all the times I defended our tribe when we were attacked. Then that night after I was promoted as I was watching guard I saw a horde of Goblins about to attack. I sounded the alarm and gathered up the few troops I was in charge of. We went out to stop the Goblins and succeeded, but what we didn't know was that another troop of Goblins had got past us and were at the camp slaughtering all of tribe. As we returned to the tribe camp we fought the Goblins and as I was fighting I heard a scream from my father's tent. I went into the tent to find my mother leaning over my father's body. He had been slashed and stabbed multiple times in the face and body and he was dead."

Zuldazar takes another breath and rubs his face...

"It was a very bad time for my tribe and the Warchief of the tribe was furious at me for not guarding the camp properly and blamed all of the deaths on me. My mother also blamed me as well. Because my father was the only one who believed in my greatness I was then exiled out of the tribe and left to fight on my own. As I was exiled my best friend Gok decided to come with me as he lost his family too. We went out in search of somewhere to set up camp and maybe eventually start a tribe of our own."

Zuldazar pulls out his bottle and drinks from it...

"One year after I was exiled me and Gok finally had our camp running properly and we were doing things fine. We had a few friends come by and they would stay but nothing major as we didn't want to attract attention to ourselves. Then one day Gok decided it was time to start a tribe. I agreed and we thought up a name together. We named it... Zuldaba Tribe." To be continued...

Zuldazar looked at everyone listening and sighed...

"It is time for Zuldazar to go find food and do job for Warchief -V-.

Report Post Tip

Exciting life you most of had Zuldazar.

I really enjoyed listening to you and I cant wait to hear more.

Report Post Tip

lol this guy need put in a straight jacket, he thinks hes and Orc...whatever one is

Report Post Tip

I have to agree with St Anger, you have to be crazy if you actually believe you are an "Orc". Or perhaps you got on the wrong boat coming to these shores, and were destined for a foreign world which Ive heard rumours about... I doubt it is real, I think the world is... "WoW"?

Yes, perhaps you would have better luck being an "Orc" there.

Report Post Tip

lol yeh your definately not from these shore. i heard a guy called Leroy Jenkins was after you

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Orc Life: Part I
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL