Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 06:27:40
Page:  1 
Rising from the ashes. Started by: TheDeathShouts on Jan 18, '10 07:55

TDS stands in the middle of the main street. He is collecting his courage to make a speech to those who pass by.

"Well.. My father used to tell me that he will pass away someday, hopefully on his bed when he would be really old. That wasn't the case as it seems. I always admired him about his bravery to mix up with the Mafia. I had too many fights with him about it. I told him that Mafia is something he shouldn't be in. That it would be a shame to lose his life for that stupid Omerta, while doing embarrassing things that range from stealing a purse to raiding a depot. However, my sayings didn't alter his feelings. We had a bad fight when he left home for America. I didn't get to say a proper goodbye. To make a long story short, I am here to honor his death. I will do anything to get to his position and reach his fame. I will even kill if I am needed to."

TDS seems a bit stressed while making out some last words.

"I will avenge your death father. I shall conquer the mafia world", he yells at everyone.

Report Post Tip

Zuldazar looks at TheDeathShouts

Fellow Human friend, revenge is a bad thing. It will only cause more pain, I do know. I have seen it happen and it has happend to myself. Just keep your father in your thoughts as he did the right thing and died for his city. I am sure the man who killed your father is now dead aswell.

Report Post Tip

TDS greets Zuldazar and replies

"I'm sorry. You got me wrong. I won't kill for revenge. My revenge will be to become a successful mafioso. That will be my revenge, a peaceful revenge."

Report Post Tip

Revenge is a bad ethic to join the Mafia on, self gain is a much better one.

Forget about your father, he is dead now. You can't change that, and most likely chasing after the guy who killed him will get you killed. Then your son can come to these shores and swear vengence once more, or you can forget the past and focus on the present. Make something of yourself, use logic and reasons, not emotions to guide you.

After all, It's only buisness.

Report Post Tip

Though revenge can be the best motivator to work hard at times, if you have a clear goal. 

Report Post Tip

Derice, it is extremely difficult to have a clear goal when you have Vengence on the mind. Although you are right that it is a very motivational way of thinking, I believe that trying to better yourself for personal gain is a much more lucrative endeavor.

Report Post Tip

its good that your goal for revenge is to be sucessful i too lost a couple of family members to these mafiosai and revenge got some of them killed i want the same thing to make them proud and do what they didnt do and that should be  good enough revenge for them as its good enough for me violence only gets more violence and revenge will just continue until everyone is wiped out . but vengance wont bring them back so do what you must i agree with your goal TDS

Report Post Tip

Indeed, some say that revenge can give a person much more drive and motivation, but too often someone can become blinded by their quest and ultimately crumble without achieving their goal. And then their life has been wasted, and the bitterness is passed to their son, perhaps without learning any important lessons.

TDS, I respect your peaceful revenge. I feel that you are going about it in the right way. Becoming a successful mafioso, and who knows one day, you may even be in a position to exact a more gruesome revenge...

Report Post Tip

"I told him that Mafia is something he shouldn't be in. That it would be a shame to lose his life for that stupid Omerta, while doing embarrassing things that range from stealing a purse to raiding a depot."

So why is it you want to join a life or crime if you find Omerta to be stupid and his way of earning money to be embarassing?

"I will do anything to get to his position and reach his fame"

I'm sorry, who was your father?

Report Post Tip

In all honesty, I doubt that your success would be much of a "Revenge", I'm sure that your fathers killers have very little concern as to if you become successful or not. It's good that you find your motivation this way, and I must say that it is good to hear of a fellow Mafioso who are looking to better themselves, but I fail to see how this "Revenge" will effect those whom you wish to seek Revenge on?

Your father was killed because of buisness, so that his killers could better themselves, via becoming better at killing, or simply exstinguishing competition. Seeing his son become successful is unlikely to bother them much.

Report Post Tip

JackJones,I'm assuming his father is TheDeathCalls.

TheDeathShouts,I know how it feels to lose a loved on. I hope you can make him proud. 

Coach lights a cigarette and moved on to the next street corner.

Report Post Tip

As coach said, TheDeathCalls was my father.

Further on, ______, I'd love you had a name so I can call you in someway.
I respect your opinion that the revenge style I'm following won't be "successful". It may not.
Also, JackJones the words you quoted from me are really old. When my father had to go for the Mafia. Do you think I would join the Mafia if I still had the same opinion about it?
I'll reply with my saying from before

"I always admired him about his bravery to mix up with the Mafia."

Thank you all for your encouragement and criticism. Both are helpful.

Report Post Tip

I have to respectfully disagree with _____.  I believe success is the best revenge and, as a side affect, may result in those that killed his father to be less successful.

Report Post Tip

Forthedead squeeze his fists and look to the sky shouting full of anger and pride." Revenge is a matter of honor. Honor makes a man....", " Let help you to gain your honor my friend"....

Report Post Tip

Tugaone walks into TheDeathShouts and puts his hand on his shoulder:
I met your father. As a matter of fact, I was one of his many associates.
His last words still echo in my mind.
If you need my help for anything, drop by some mail, I'll gladly help you walking in his shoes.

Tugaone walks off the streets, back into the shady alley he came from.

Report Post Tip

TheDeathShouts, my mother happened to know your father and she was a very lucky lady to have known him. She was very proud of him and from what I knew they were good friends. Even though we have never met and now this is the first time we have spoke. I would like to offer my hand in friendship. Like the one our parents had. We can work through this world, as they did, and look out for each other as family should do. Do not worry about this "revenge". Whatever it may be used for can only bring bad things. See this as more of a new beginning for you. A place to build respect and  loyalty. A place to find friends and family. A reason to live and die for. That isn't something everyone finds in life.

Welcome to the mafia.

Report Post Tip

Eve, my father used to talk about your mother a lot. seems the both were lucky to know each other.
I think it's the only choice we have and the best one if you ask me. To make it in this world, a good friend is always required!

I'd like to welcome you too, in the mafia.

Report Post Tip

Dino walks over to DTS "you will make you father poud.do what you set out to do conquer the mafia world and you father will be happy and know his death was not for nothing

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Rising from the ashes.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL