Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 16:59:18
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Reaper Daily Issue 2, War Zone Casualties Started by: The-Reaper on Jan 18, '10 13:14

War zone Casualties
by The-Reaper.

Due to difficulties in finding out what city the dead are from, they are in order of how i found them. In death they are all from the same place. Due to many deaths only Made and above are shown.
1.Tony-Sperio
2.Mindless
3.Gantz
4.Inspector_Clouseau
5.Il_Siciliano
6.LoRd_SHin
7.Olav
8.Awesom-E-Ness
9.akomulto
10.Mob-Marley
11.Deacon
12.Striphe
13.philli-stein
14.doncampbell1189
15.Warden
16.BrianRourke
17.Amelia
18.Verona
19.Major_77
20.Chris_Moltisanti
21.ttarrab
22.Mezz
23.Larry
24.Rhuarc
25.kismu
26.jynxed_jade
27.GiovanniTorrio
28.Donatella
29.tita
30.Frickin_Revenge
31.-MichaelMyers-
32.rik94523
33.BlackStacks
34.The_Person
35.Cariad
36.Rich_Uncle_Pennybags
37.Fatality
38.Risque
39.Jack_Bauer
40.Ember
41.Torumees33
42.Baby_B
43.TommyTattaglia
44.BoabyWanKenobi
45.Tom_Hagen
46.eggtimer
47.Julius_Caesar
48.Bloedsuier
49.JohnMerrick
50.ExternalLink
51.StellaOne
52.LadyGanja
53.mikron
54.Auset
55.Rufus
56._iocaste_
57.Aurora
58.Panda
59.Mad-Frank
60.RW318
61.Ricky_Roma
62.Sepultura
63.Corky
64.Reilly
65.Don_Quixote
66.Alan_Wake
67.Alexander_de_Luca
68.Vodkahol
69.Saint_Cav
70.JackRuby
71.Windy
72.ShyRonnie
73.Bald_Scouse_Virgin
74.Layla
75.The_King
76.Abyssor
77.Clown
78.Gorgon
79.Eolande
80.druglord
81.azerethum
82.McKnighter
83.Ozstriker
84.Epic_Dean
85.TheDeathCalls
86.YummyToffee
87.TitoSantana
88.Chevlios
89.bighead
90.JakeWhite
91.LordX
92.Frankie_Gogolak
93.El_Nino
94.Listerine_Tripe
95.ChanelCruize
96.Tritium
97.LilyEvans
98.Henry_Hill_jr
99.tt8080
100.serpico
101.Warsteiner
102.TesleR
103.Rudolph
104.donny-lepeck
105.ToxicoIridum
106.Banshee
107.VonGoLA_GoKuDeRa
108.Rhia
109.FCUK
110.Morgan
111.Father-Homer
112.GiovanniBovine
113.Big_Mike
114.Mikhail-Faustin
115.G_man
116.RoryRourke
117.Scottish_Mike
118.Vito_Vidi
119.Red-Scorpion
120.Jewish_Jake
121.Drom_Lombino
122.katc1018
123.Roxanne
124.JohnnyDriver
125.Oderus
126._Ragnarok_
127.DonPardo
128.Gone
129.Die_Clause
130.Gimp

These are the people who died of the rank made and above on January 17 1930, those who killed them know what they have done. And must live with that. 31/2 pages of dead few suicides or discharges, most of them are on this list. if you see a person who is not on this list and died of the war, place their name here.
One Hundred and thirty people where killed in this war, 130 lives lost, 130 families broken, 130 loves killed. Do you not now see what war does? If a war starts end it fast, not through brute tactics but negotiation war may always be present but it doesn't need to be everlasting.

Reaper Daily Looking for advertisers and writers, be respectful when applying for this position, please. advertisers must only pay for the spot and provide the ad they wish for. Contact the Reaper for more information.

Report Post Tip

Im saddened that you left Don Battista off of the list..

Report Post Tip

I idnt know there were 130 families

Report Post Tip

Zuldazar looks at the list of dead

...."Hmmm, Rest In Peace to them all but I must ask. Would the names of the dead be published in a paper? Back at home we used to inscribe their names on a stone to remember them by. Just like you do here, I am sure we do not need another reminder of the dead. The obits show us that perfectly well."

"As for War.. it is in Humans nature to fight against one and other."

Zuldazar stomps away into the distance

Report Post Tip

Hmm, When i did this I saw battista among the casulties but i though i wrote him in. I am sorry.

131.Battista

Report Post Tip

yes well this paper is different, and i also believe in the Human Nature clause, and as for Mr.Dave '130 families' as in fathers sons mothers daughters, metaphoric.

Report Post Tip

Reaper,If you want a successful paper,let me make a suggestion,make it a weekly paper,and add more than one column. For instance,a column about the obits,maybe new leadership(ie new Crew/Godfather/Mother) Maybe a joke column...? Business Advertising,that paper,I would read.

Rest in Peace to all of the fallen yesterday,you fought for your families and what you believed in,for that,I admire you all.

Coach walks down the street,his head hanging low.

Report Post Tip

Tommy stops and takes a look at the list of the fallen, then folds the paper and puts it under his arm.

"My father died in that war, but he was avenged in a matter of minuets by the magnificent soilders of the Philly hitsquad."

Tommy gives The-Reaper a dollar for the paper and walks off .

Report Post Tip

Many of those names look familiar, I have also noticed my father's.

As a man in the future by the name of Tupac Shakur once said "Godbless The Dead"...Yes Im psychic!

Report Post Tip

Arabface takes a copy of the list of the dead, and starts making notes of which funerals to send flowers to and which widows he would stop by and see.

"So many lives lost. Too many."

He wanders off towards the flower shop to order several wreaths for his fallen associates.

Report Post Tip

Well this makes life easy, there are soo many funerals to attend.

MrS takes the easy way out.

RIP to most of the mentioned above.  Many great people on that list.

Report Post Tip

*Philip Rivers gets sacked and loses 5 yards*

It's tough winning games when you go against strong defenses. I like to play-action to my tight end for the easy six points.

Report Post Tip

Too many familiar names -

I read my fathers black book and never have I had to cross out so many names.

R.I.P to all of them.

*Mezzanine walks off singing*

<strong> War.. Huh.. Yeah... What is it good for.... absolutely nothing... Yeah </strong>

Report Post Tip

This ones heartbreaking... i applaud the effort put into this, especially so soon after the war. RIP my fellow friends that gave their lives for this war. I will miss you greatly.

-Sneak!

Report Post Tip

So many good people on that list.

RIP to all the fallen

Report Post Tip

The-Reaper stands up, and starts to make an announcement.

"If anyone would like to start up a victim payment system I'll be willing to donate to that charity."

Report Post Tip

RIP to everyone who died in the war, friend or foe we fight toe to toe and that's all that matters after a war.

Report Post Tip

All of these people made my solider stand proud, but now it's at ease. Until I go to the brothel tomorrow, if you know what I be saying.

*Laff*

Report Post Tip

A victim payment system? Loves lost? Wondering if people will be able to live with their deeds?

This is our thing son, and clearly you don't understand it all too well. Perhaps a career with the red cross or in human rights may be a more fitting occupation for yourself.

Report Post Tip

Trust Cav to be Number 69.

Begins singing with Mezz

As some have said, some good people on that list, all with a knowledge that at some point they will pay the ultimate price for living a life of crime. Such is the life we live in.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Reaper Daily Issue 2, War Zone Casualties
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL