Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 04:27:46
Page:  1 
Waking to War Started by: Luis_Lopez on Jan 18, '10 18:59

"Luis! Luis! Get the fuck out of bed!" I woke to the sound of my father voice shouting at me. I opened my eyes and heard gun shots, screams and sireins coming from the city.

"Whats going on?" I asked him in a confused manner.

"All hell is breaking loose im getting you and your sister out of the city its not safe here, I can't go into detail right now just get dressed." He left my room and when I was dressed he came back in with a gun. "You remeber how to use this?" I nodded and he handed it to me "good now hide it and only use it if you really have to. There is a car outside waiting to take you to your sisters place and then to the airport."

"Your not coming with us?"

"No I got to get the the compound and help the Don but when all this is over I will come get y...."

"BOSS!" The driver called from outside and shots were fired. My father looked out the window and pulled out his gun.

"They are here go out the back door and get to your sister's make sure her and kids are safe. I will hold them off as long as I can."

"But I can help you."

"Luis just do as I say just this once please." I looked at him and nodded "I love you son and tell Jess I love her too."

I knew this would be the last time I would ever see him alive and leaving him was the hardest thing I had ever done. I ran out the back door as the gun fired in the background and heard my father swear at them then it was all silent. I kept running till I got to my sisters, the bodies of dead men I had seen my father with layed on the streets, I arrived at the flat gun at the ready and kicked open the door.

"Son of a bitch!" they had already got to her, a tear run down my face as I looked at her body but the worst thing was next to her was her kids bodys the motherfuckers killed them all.

"Luis?" I swang round and pointed the gun at the voice behind me.

"Jake? What the fuck are you doing here?"

"I went to your fathers home to see him when I saw what happened I figured he would of sent you here. Im sorry Luis he didn't make it. Come back to safehouse and wait there for the fighting to stop."

Jake took me back to his safehouse and we waited and waited and waited he kept getting calls telling him of more deaths from the famlies it was all out war. I woke the next day to see Jake on the phone, I took a seat and waited for him to finish, he put it down and turned to me.

"Its over Luis the last of a the Godfathers and Dons were took out over night, only us and our allies are left." He sat on the seat next to mine "your father was a good man Luis, he died for you and his family. I just want you to know if you want it there will be a place for you in this family."

I stook a deep breat, stood up and shook his hand

Report Post Tip

I know how you feel,Luis,I was fortunate to survive the war. But many of those that I cared about were not as lucky as I. I hope you can make your father proud. Welcome to La Cosa Nostra.

Coach shakes the man's hand and heads to the next street corner.

Report Post Tip

Coach, I thought you were going to be giving a pep talk in the locker room

Report Post Tip

Mr Rivers,may I ask you a question? What the hell are you talking about...?

Report Post Tip

We lost alot of pals friends): i dunno what else to say.

Report Post Tip

Dino bows his head for rthe fallen."Lois we lost a lot of friends in the bloody war.and i udnerstand you sadness.but one day it will be over and we well make new friends and have new familys to help us and keep us safe.i hope not to see a nother war like this this was a very blooody bad war.

Report Post Tip

"I lost my father in the war too, I swore vengance but as I watched my father die, the bastard that killed him got ripped apart by three tommy guns. Good enough for him."

Tommy wals off with his head bowed, thinking of his father.

Report Post Tip

Hello Tommy,

May your father rest in peace. I would just like to pass comment on your words, you bore witness to the death of your father and the subsequent death of his killer after swearing vengeance.

It is the point of offspring swearing vengeance I would like to address. Let me start by quoting a wise man:

"If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace."

I believe these words ring true in current circumstances. Let your parents death not be in vain. Alot of thugs will be joining our ranks, angry that their mothers and fathers have been slain in the recent war. Anger clouds judgement and serves little purpose in the mafia.

Clearly aggression and violence is a way of life for us, we live a life of crime and coercion. That being said, thoughts of revenge will only hinder you, it is much more difficult succeeding in our life with anger in our hearts and thoughts of revenge on our mind. To rise to the upper echelon of the mafia, you must be inteligent, politically astute and able to work with fellow mafioso.

Wraith

Report Post Tip

I would much rather wake up to the smell of blueberry pancakes made by a beautiful lady

So long as she doesn't poison them

Report Post Tip

kudos for the effort

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Waking to War
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL