Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 10:59:22
Page:  1 
Sin city sees it's first Captain. Started by: Cryptic on Jan 18, '10 20:17

Cryptic saunters out of his new HQ with his usual style, a confident smile across his face as he raises his arms to command silence from the masses.

Since moving here with the gracious Lucretia, we have already experienced a huge intake of mafioso wishing to become part of the organised crime syndicates in Las Vegas. With this huge intake, I have found myself struggling to fit members into my HQ and it has reached the point where I can no longer fit people in. Quite literally, because there are people sleeping on the steps leading up to the HQ as they wish to join the Inscrutable ranks.

Fortunately, Miss Borgia has deemed it possible and necessary that I have my own Captain. This assessment being accurate, which is to be expected from my Godmother, I have decided to authorise my very own Giovanni_Bontade to set up his own syndicate as my Captain in Sin City.

A ripple of applause from the crowd ensued for a few minutes before slowly dying out as Cryptic raised his hand once more.

Yes, yes, it is a very pleasing advancement for a city so early into it's new leadership and we are looking forward to seeing this city grow and expand further in the long term future.

With a final dazzling smile at the crowd and a quick wink at Giovanni, Cryptic turns and hands the keys for a nearby headquarters to Mr Bontade and strides back into his HQ, stepping gracefully over sleeping bodies in his path.

Report Post Tip

Black Knight rides in on his (possibly high) horse and grinds to a halt in front of the masses. With a grunt and several swear words muttered under his breath, he jumps off his horse with a massive CLUNK as lands on the concrete.

"A name that has been familiar to myself for some time now. A person that is worthy of the elite rank of Captain. It shall be most rewarding working for you. May your days as Captain be long and many."

Black Knight bows slightly and cheers.

"HURRAH!"

The Black Knight jumps back on his horse and rides into the far distance looking for a little bridge to bravely defend.

Report Post Tip

Balian watches the crowd applaud and Don Cryptic walk back to the headquarters. He then walks over to his Captain Giovanni_Bontande.

"Boss, my father always spoke highly of you. You truly deserve to be a Captain of the sin city. It shall be an honor to work under you. Let us work towards the glorious days of your Captaincy."

Wading through the cheering crowd, balian heads towards his new headquarters.

Report Post Tip

Giovanni walks out proudly, looking over all the people he might get to more intimately work with now.

Being a very busy time I'll keep this short. I'd like to thank you Cryptic, and our Godmother Lucretia, for this privilege. It's been a pleasure working in your family and I look forward to giving others the chance to as well.

Knowing there is much work to be done; Giovanni shakes the hands of those congratulating him and heads off toward his new HQ.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Giovanni_Bontade!!! Very much looking forward to working with you in Las Vegas! Best of luck mate :)

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Giovanni_Bontade, I wish you the very best of luck with your family in Las Vegas. I am sure you will make Lucretia and Cryptic very proud.

Zuldazar stomps off into the distance tearing into some meat

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Giovanni, i wish you every success in Las Vegas, i'm sure you'll do a fine job :)

Report Post Tip

D_D moves forward to shake Giovanni's hand and congratulates him on his new found position as Captain

Report Post Tip

Congrats Giovanni_Bontade weve never formally meet but being as you worked along side Cryptic I'm sure youll do great.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Giovanni_Bontade, I wish you the very best of luck with
your family in Las Vegas. I am sure you will make Lucretia and Cryptic
very proud

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Giovanni!

Report Post Tip

Eileithyia smiles brightly as she shakes his hand.

Congratulations Giovanni! I'm so proud of you!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Giovanni. It is good to have you along for the ride as we venture into Las Vegas. I am sure that Cryptic has chosen the right man for the job here. Best wishes.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Giovanni, I know you'll do Las Vegas proud and I look forward to working under your leadership.

Report Post Tip

TP visits new HQ in Las Vegas.

It is nice pleace you got here.

He hands crate of JD to guard by the doors.

This is Good Luck gift from guys from Philly.

I am glad to see that hard working man like Giovanni_Bontade became Capo in Las Vegas :)

Good luck again on the new road : )

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Giovanni, I know you'll make a great captain. shakes his hand

Well done!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations sir.  May the path before you be paved with success.

Report Post Tip

You see the man come out with a cigar in one hand and an envelope in the other..

Congratulations man! we all know you and your family will prosper through respect and hard work.

Takes out his flask and begins to take a swig from it

Cheers!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Sin city sees it's first Captain.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL