Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 23:18:40
Page:  1 
The Car Chase Started by: Coach on Jan 19, '10 00:56

"They're catching up,Anthony,damnitt,drive faster."

"I'm going as fast as I can,Coach. Do something useful and shoot the bitches." My cousin,Anthony shouted as we sped down Broadway and tenth. We had just blew an enemy bar in bits and pieces,now the Gallo's were chasing us.

I felt around my coat for my Colt .45,it wasn't there.

"Well,where's your gun,damnitt?"

"I must've fuckin dropped it at the bar. Fuck!"

"You dropped your goddamn gun? You know how much that bitch was worth? You know Uncle Sammy has had that for over 50 years!"

"I'm sorry,I dropped it. Give a guy a fucking break!"

And that was the end of our conversation. I climbed into the back seat and loaded up the tommy gun. Once ready,I stuck it out the window and started blasting it. I noticed a hand coming out the window with a gun aiming out,I quickly got my head back into the window before I got hit.

"We're screwed,Coach. Screwed!" Anthony panicked. "Just shut the fuck up and drive,damnitt. We are gonna fucking die with that attitude. Head across the bridge to Little Italy,I have some guys there ready to blow it up."

"Hey Michael,I need you to block of the bridge from Brooklyn to Little Italy,Anthony and I are about 15 miles from it with some damn Gallo's on our ass'."

"You got it,Coach."

Ten minutes later...

"Okay Anthony,as soon as we pass up Michaels car,the bridge will explode,from there,we're gonna ditch the car and get into Michaels,okay?" Anthony nodded.

"Good,here's the bridge."

We sped passed Michael and the bridge split into two,sending it up into flames. Anthony stomped on the break.

"Now get out,hurry!" I shouted. "This bridge wont last long,and the police will be here any minute." I said,hopping out of the car. I was half way to Michael when I heard Anthony's screams for help.

"What is it!?"

"I'm fucking stuck in the seatbelt!"

"Shit. Michael,come pick us up over here!" I shouted rushing back to my cousin.

I looked in and saw the seatbelt was tangled around Anthony's leg. I pulled on it as hard as I could.

"How the fuck did you manage this?" I asked as I went for my pocket knife...Not there. Damnitt.

I continued to try and get him out.

"Super seatbelt!" I joked as I pulled,trying to make the best of the situation.

"Coach,we aren't going to get him out,the police are almost here,leave him."

"What did you say?" I stared Michael in the eye.

"Fine,get to the safehouse yourself,I ain't getting busted for you two dipshits!" Michael rushed back to his car.

"You ain't leaving us!" Anthony shouted as he fired two rounds into Michaels back.

"Anthony!" I grabbed the gun from his hand."You have no idea who he is? You're better off dead!" I said rushing to Michael's aid.

"Fuck,fuck,fuck!" I began to panic.I noticed police,a few hundred yards away.

"Shit." I carried Michael back to Anthony's car and got into the back seat with him.

"If you cant get out,then drive!"

To be continued...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Car Chase
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL