Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 17:54:16
Page:  1 
Micheal93's Short Story Started by: Micheal93 on Jan 19, '10 03:08

Growing up in the big smoke of Chicago,  Isn't easy for a youngster, Trying to make it big with the MAFIA, There i was sitting alone on a park bench,Listening to my ipod and my up-beat music, Enjoying my day as a normal citizen of Chicago, As the weeks went by i started to experiment with party drugs, Taking a bit of this and a bit of that,While partying it up in one of Chicago's hottest clubs, I began hanging around Michael_Brizriole, He is a great guy, Helping me out were he could, We always had drinks at his, Watching the super bowl and the NFL. Placing quite big beats, Mostly winning, We had a ball, Then i before i knew it, I was looking for drug dealers, Buying drugs cheap and selling for a bit more, Just to make a healthy income, I was accepted into a Jim-Levenstein's family, They are a very expecting family, Always looking out for his crew members.

I began to go up ranks, working on my achievements and getting a referral, the money that i get from her taxes really does help a brother out, then i started training my gun, i got offered to be on the pro hit squad. Everything was going to plan, Living the life of a Earner has never felt this good.

Then everything started to go pear shaped, war's began to break out, 3 of the Godfathers died, it was a massive loss to all not only the city they belonged to, i was fearing for my sister Jodz, Her family was in the war, I only got conformation that she was alive at 12:00pm 18.01.10,  It was an ordeal waiting to hear from her,

After the war, Drug prices began to rise and they didn't seem to settle either, the most profit people were receiving was around 2-3k at the most,

I am enjoying the family i live in and the friends i have made,

-Micheal93 xD

Report Post Tip

great story micheal

Report Post Tip

ty,

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Micheal93's Short Story
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL