Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 22:04:22
Page:  1 
Home Invasion Started by: Slappyfistnuts on Jan 19, '10 14:30

While on the phone, I hear a "ding-dong."

"I gotta go, theres someone at my door."

Knock-knock.

I peep out through the hole.Theres a fucker in a hoody. Somebody I dont know. I asked him what he wants but he doesn't respond. I locked the fucking deadbolt and tried to remain calm. I heard a window break, its coming from the back. I grabbed my fucking shotgun and loaded it up from the rack. Still pounding on the door, another window breaks. I see somebodys hand reaching in through the drapes. I kicked their fuckin wrist and screamed "I have a gun!" But they don't seem to care.(The fun has just begun)

I dont wanna do it, I hope its not a game. I gave another warning and then I raised the gun and aimed. He's coming in my house. I blast at his skull and the body fell backwards and blood in on the wall. Now they kicking in my door and the wood begins to crack. Its 3:30 in the morning and I'm under attack.

They want me and my home but im not gonna break. I locked the basement doors and wedged them shut with chairs. My dogs are fucking barking and they coming up the stairs. They're leaning on the doorbell and banging on the walls. Im sweating and starting to panic, running up and down the hall. They are wondering around in my home, but I dont know how many. I only had 4 shells and hope thats plenty. Shadows in the windows and outside on the grass. Somebody is in the kitchen, they entered through the glass. Now im hiding in the bathroom and I hear the dogs attack. I ran out fast and shot them in the back. His body hit the tile but still his fingers play. So I smashed his fucking head in, cracked it like an egg. Another behind me, I shot him in the ear. His head blew off his shoulders and landed in the chair. One more shell left. Theres one still kicking in my door. So I wiped the fucker open and blew him off the porch.

"911, whats your emergency?"

"Yeah I'd like to report a Home Invasion."

"Whats your location?"

"I got four muthafuckin dead bodies. You all need to come over and clean up."

"Di...Did you say dead?"

"Yeah thats right."

Report Post Tip

Having spent my first day getting used to my new surroundings, I had been offered a night of poker round Slappyfistnuts' home in New Orleans. It was a tempting offer, the day had been hectic and I was feeling the pressure but I had reports to complete so politely declined.

When it came time to get into bed, it was 03:20 in the morning, what a day! My head had barely hit the pillow and I was asleep.

Ring Ring . . . . . . . . Ring Ring . . .

What the Ring fuck Ring. I picked the reciever up.

"What? Who is this?!"

"Sir, this is officer Smith, New Orleans Police department."

"What time is it? Who gave you my number?"

"Sir, I'm a friend of officer Reilly, I can be trusted. He told me if I hear anything out of the ordinary to give you a call."

Officer Reilly was my inside man in New Orleans, what's he fucking doing telling another officer who I am!? Something for later.

"What do you want Smith?"

Sir, there's been a shooting, a . . . We believe it's . . . . Um . . . It's related to your peop. . . Your . .

"You think it's mafia related, who's shot?!"

"Slappyfistnuts, he's

"What?! Who shot him?!"

No sir, no-one shot Slappyfistnuts, he's shot 4 intruders sir, we believe they were robbing him.

"Slappyfistnuts shot 4 people who tried to break into his home? Fucking idiots! Serves um right! Is that all officer Smith?"

Yes sir, thats a

I hung up. Ha, trying to rob Slappyfistnuts? Idiots!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Home Invasion
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL