Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 22:20:13
Page:  1 
A Force to be Reckoned With. Started by: Voluptuous on Jan 19, '10 21:45

Voluptuous walks along an alleyway, her long white coat flowing slightly out behind her. She knew that someone was following her, she just didn't know who, nor how close they were. As she reached to grab the knife she had hidden in her jacket, big arms shot out and caught her and held back her arms, bringing her slamming back into a hard wall of flesh.

"Let me go, and I'll let you live. But if you keep touching me, I swear you'll regret it." She growled to whomever had grabbed her.

She hears a low, rumbling chuckle, and she can just feel her assailent's hand running down the back of her thigh.

"Oh come now, " He wheezed, "I just want a kiss."

And with those words she wrenched out of his grasp, hoisted one of her concealed guns, and shot him, twice.

"Well then, why did you say so?" She cooed, and after generously applying her bright red lipstick, she kissed his cheek, leaving her mark, and continued on her way.

Report Post Tip

Note to self:  Keep away from Voluptuous.

Report Post Tip

In my experience she has been inordinately kind and approachable.  

Just avoid sexual assault and you should live another day.

Report Post Tip

Am I the only one concerned that her flowing white coat may now need to be washed?

probably.

Report Post Tip

She only has a long white coat because I avalanched all over her.

Report Post Tip

GaryBusey remembers the day that an asthmatic donkey approached him and requested a kiss.  It was after one of Nick Nolte's parties.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Force to be Reckoned With.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL