Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 21:27:46
Page:  1 
Farewell Started by: The_Mouse on Jan 20, '10 04:51

So its been over 2 years since i started playing this and loved every second of it. I started playing i believe in 2007 nearer end of 2007 i think it was anyway. i was in a really boring college course and needed to find something to occupy myself while i tried to do some work. i stumbled upon this site and well never really looked back.

My first ever crewleader was MickyFinn and got taken under the wing of a lovly ladie called MistressK didnt really know what to do and she showed me the ropes and not long after got HQed for medling with an underground group. i came back obviously and decided to try to get somewhere took me over a year to finaly get the rank of wise guy and and a few accounts later got made for first time. however a few weeks later i decided to shoot a friend for some stupid reason and died yet again. Then i joined animal i was just finding my gun at the time when i joined up with him and got my first real taste of war. just after the war Alessia the leader of chicago at the time came to me asking if i wanted a chance at leadership. and i agreed.

Ive got to say i couldnt have asked for a better crew Ant, MK, Sao, zishla, Chanel, Draven, LilWayne and frank to name a few i wouldnt have been able to do it without them most of them ive kept talking to from time to time. It was an honour to work with so many good players.

i would like to thank everyone i have spoken to over my time here you have made it most enjoyable. Thank you to all the reprobates i loved my time there and would have retired before now if it wasnt for them.

thank you all
im signing off now laters peeps.

Scar

Report Post Tip

Aww Scar, I'll always remember you as the fluffy hamster.

I too joined around that time & remembering those early days brings such a
big smile to my face.. Those were definitely the days.. For me anyway.  Hahaha 
D.A started & we had so much fun with it.. You've always been a good
friend & throughout the years we've had some funny times all together with
the group in the various 'coffee shops'.

It is heartbreaking to see you leave MR behind.. You will
definitely be sorely missed Scar!

Thank you for always been there for me.

Chanel xox

Report Post Tip

I remember your family its what kept me coming back and making new accounts. I think if I never was a part of it I would probably not be here today. It will really suck if you quit playing man I hope that you at least come around to see whats going on and make your way on IRC every once in a while.

Take care Scar,

FrankC

Report Post Tip

Scar you were a great freind and I enjoyed that family was fun times and I will never forget it. I will miss you mate and hope you will still be round at times to talk and catch up with things :)

I wish you all best Scar.

Report Post Tip

Going to miss you scar.. Mad you left me out though hoe! Just playing man, take care of yourself and keep in touch. Wish you the best man.

~EL~

Report Post Tip

scar scar! :( i will miss you lots.  keep in touch and stuff and i wish you well.

~MissFreedom

Report Post Tip

Damn bro. Your story is one we've heard time and time again, yet being a part of it makes it much more meaningful. It was a great year and a half, and all the time you put in paid off. Maybe not for you, but the people around.

Sad to see ya go,

Zishla.

Report Post Tip

you simply can't leave because you till be missed... Misery whimpers.
you have been with me a long time now as an amazing friend. Its sad to see you leave, but I do hope that some how you keep in touch.

Report Post Tip

Fuck this, you're not quitting. I'll fly to the UK and drag your ass back on here. I'M NOT GIVING UP ON YOU MAN!

Report Post Tip

Damn man, you will be missed by all of us Scar.

I hope we can still stay in connect on the irc atleast man.

Best of luck man.

-Ducky

Report Post Tip

Sad to see this. However, I hope for the best. You were one of my first friends when I started playing in 07. You were a pleasure to chat with. Keep in touch. <3

~ Abiella

Report Post Tip

You were the first person I met on here and the person who taught me a lot of what I know now. Who knows where I would of ended up without you man. You are a great friend and I hope to hear from you again sometime in the near future.

Take care bud

Report Post Tip

Awe, my little scarface, my oldest friend in this world, I'm glad I had such a strong influence on ya... Even if it was to the dark side that I tempted you at times.

As for your time here, it's been over 2 years hun, cause it was about 3 years ago that I graduated high school and we met while I was there and since then you've been one of my greatest influences, both in real life when I needed a shoulder to cry on, and on here when I needed advice, you were always here for me, and hopefully I've been as much to you, though lately i've been unable to keep up with this world of ours, I hope you know I love you as the brother you've been and the friend I've always needed.

We've seen so much in this world and your short few paragraphs barely covers the best times, like the times in your crew when Sao me and a few others fought over the LHM suit, (I SO looked better in it.) or the time we stayed up for three days strait hunting Don corleon when he rouged...

You've been a great person, one of the best CL's I've seen on these streets, some one who wasn't afraid to be what a CL needs to be, and sadly I fear those same great traits were what got you taken down as Large hamster, Your loss should hit this world hard, though I fear it won't, but never fear, so long as I walk these streets You will have a place when you decide to return, (you know my rule, if you decide to write a goodbye speech, your still to connected to this world.) and I hope that in that time, we will be able to spot each other like in old times.

Hun, I hate to see you go, but hope that in your departure you find what you need, because while I love to watch you strut your stuff down these lanes, I love even more the thought of you spreading your wings (batty as a mouse with wings is) and soar into what ever the storm of life throws at you...

You might be a mouse by choice, but you will always be a lion by nature, good luck.

-MK

Report Post Tip

Chris...it upsets me that you are leaving. You have been a close friend for a long time. I hope you are moving on to bigger and better things. You are a great guy and you will be missed.

There was no better team then LargeHamster, AlfonsiTimello, and BuddyNielson. We rocked the place man. It was fun fighting with you through thick and thin. As for the LHM issue. I must make it clear that I was THE Left Hand Man, MK simply took over when I was not around. I got my slanties back as soon as I got online. So MK I guess Chris thought I looked better in it then you. Bahahaha

I win.

Take care of yourself Chris.

Report Post Tip

lol, what you failed to realize was that he offered me the RHM spot OR a captain spot... I would have slanties any time I wanted, I just chose to let you have some glory. ;P

Report Post Tip

Just remember the good times.......and come back if you want to :D

Report Post Tip

Farewell Mouse, if I think I know who you are than very sorry :)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Farewell
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL