Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 04:46:51
Page:  1 
Constitotional Rights Started by: Fighter on Jan 21, '10 11:55

He clears his throat the way he always does when he is about to make a speech and then he starts in his splendid baritone voice"My friends, I am here to address something that I feel needs to be addressed and that is the issue of the 1 mail when you are in jail. C'mon guys, I know that a lot of us have spent a lot of time doin nothin but rot away in our cells in the jail and cursing ourselves for being dumb enough to be thrown into the slammer and also because we can do nothing but rot in jail. We know that our associates could bust us out in a second but they don't know that we have been taken in. So my plea is this. We should be entitled one mail to any of our associates either to bust us out or just for conversation's sake(just kidding).

So tell me what you think about this plea and if you think this is valid then kindly sign at the bottom of this petiton.  If you think this is crap, then let me know why you think so.

He steps down, turns on his heel and walks  away.

Report Post Tip

Zuldazar listens to the plea

No, we shouldn't be allowed to mail when in jail. We are criminals to the cops and for all they know that one mail could be a plan telling our friends on how to bust us out. So.. they wouldn't allow any contact to the outside if you were in the mafia. Also, im an Orc so.. Zuldazar doesn't need to get any contact. Zuldazar could just break his own way out of jail easily, if the cops don't lock Zuldazar up strong enough.

Also thats what our IRC avenue is for, go there and ask there. Its alot quicker and it also goes to a lot more then one person.

Report Post Tip

Are you really suggesting that if you were given the opportunity to make a call from jail, you would actually contact an associate in this thing of ours? Putting that associate, and thus your entire family and all friends of ours at risk? Giving the feds and anyone else who might wish to look into this number information by which they could track family business? For your own selfish gains?

I know I wouldn't and wouldn't appreciate any of my guys doing it. Remember, tread the feds like mushrooms, feed them shit and keep them in the dark. Don't give them a chance to get one over on you or yours! Do your time like a man and hope that those around you care enough to notice and do something about it.

Report Post Tip

I would be infavor of this who wouldn't, it gives you a chance to speak to the outside world and let then know you need to be busted out.  I also believe it's common practice that everyone is intitled a phone call once getting locked up.

I would like to purpose however that this phone call only be used when you are locked up for lets say selling drugs or getting caught in the act of a crime and not in the process of jail breaks.  Lets be honest the warden would never allow someone to contact the outside world while his jail is being overrun by mobsters just so more mobsters could join in on the fun.

Report Post Tip

Drexl steps forward and drops some gangsta shit

I remember seein' some now-dead mobster in jail speakin' on this issue once. You think the prison CO's give a fuck about our constitutional rights? They'd keep us in jail forever if they could. Just do your time like the Code of Omerta demands of us. Or wait until someone comes and busts your ass outta there. That's the only two options we have.

Report Post Tip

I'm impartial on the subject as it seems the 1 phone call has been around forever.  However, even if I did have 1 phone call, I wouldn't be stupid enough to contact anyone I know because that would put them at risk, and if I did contact someone I'd expect a bullet to answer.

Report Post Tip

Mafiosos and criminals getting constitutional rights are you crazy? The FBI are getting more organised, spending precious tax dollars on highly educated detectives and President Rosevelt has declared war on organised crime, once they catch us the last thing there going to do is give us Constitutional rights. Hell if it werent for that Edgard Hoover, the FBI wouldnt be that well organised, maybe we should take him out.

Tommy walks down the street pondering the thought of killing Edgard Hoover.  

Report Post Tip

I have to agree. Constitutional rights? Sending mail from Jail? What, are we going to start paying federal taxes next? I think the whole point is that Jail is supposed to suck.

Report Post Tip

Tommy walks down the street pondering the thought of killing Edgard Hoover.

Tommy, Tommy, Tommy! Hoover is the best friend we could have in a position like that. Hell, he refuses to acknowledge that Our Thing even exists. Plus, word on the streets is that the man like to dress in womens clothing! I say you just let him live Tommy.

Report Post Tip

Well fighter i think its a good idea kinda like your one phone call sorta, it would be nice to know you can always send out a letter to ask your bro's to bust you out...

Report Post Tip

There is nothing criminal-esque or incriminating about a single call to a friend or perhaps even our mothers for a chat as we sit in jail.

If by some chance it is mentioned which part of the jail we will be during which hours and someone decides to act upon this information; "che sera, sera"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Constitotional Rights
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL