Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 14:01:42
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
The Hunt for Barry! Started by: -Roxanna- on Jan 21, '10 14:38

Turns away refusing to be drawn into a battle of wits with someone who is obviously unarmed.

It's not nice to refer to poor Mr. Hill-Billy_Sr like this.

Matterhorn rumbles down at the poor -Roxanna- and avalanches all over her.

Report Post Tip

Mr Matterhorn you should seriously hold your tongue behind your lips if you are a piece then off rock then you should not be talking at all

nobody is interested in who has been mounting you if you want to talk about that then you should make your own thread about it. This one is about my sweetie looking for her little monkey so if you do not have anything intelligent to say then you should not say anything

Report Post Tip

ignore the first then

Report Post Tip

Thread? Please send me an invitation to the knitting club and I would be happy to move myself closer to your location.

Report Post Tip

Matterhorn. Come into my office. I'm sure we can find somewhere to put your mountain. In a hole in the wall perhaps? You'd look better mounted on my wall.

Report Post Tip

This hole in the wall sounds rather glorious. I would love to be on the receiving end of a glory hole.

Matterhorn sits silently in the skyline.

Report Post Tip

A dark dressed man stands staring into the fools that seem to find interest in messing with people's stories.  Why can't you go play with yourselves instead of ruining something people spend time and effort trying to create for enjoyment?  I guess the children are marked by their actions.

Report Post Tip

Reco looks for berry "barry are you out here.poor tiny little monkey.i hohpe barry is found.

Report Post Tip

roxanna is a sexy name

Report Post Tip

After yet another sleepless night -Roxanna- makes her way into her apartment, looking at
the candy dish on the window sill she begins to curse seeing all the candy gone but
still no Barry.

"Barry, I know your out then and when I find you I'm gonna..."

A hush falls over her as she hears some scratching noises, she moves slowly toward the
closet the door slightly cracked, -Roxanna- slowly peeks inside not knowing what to expect
seeing a coat on the floor of the closet moving, she knows it can not be Barry because he
is much smaller, pulling her gun from her holster she reaches with her other hand pulling
the coat off the floor quickly, her mouth drops open seeing a tiny puppy playing with
a ball, looking closely she sees a note attached to his collar.

"Where did you come from little guy.. You sure are a cutey."

Picking up the puppy she pulls the note from its collar and tries to read it, as the pup
squirms and wiggles trying to lick her face, the note read..

Dear Roxanna,
I know you have searched long and hard for Barry, and you have been so sad lately, I
just thought that little Bandit here would put a smile back on your sweet face, good
luck in your search, if you need any help you know where to find me..

All my love,
Hill-Billy_Sr.

After reading the note -Roxanna- Smiles forgetting all about the troubles the nights
before had brought her, she cuddles the puppy close to her and grabs her jacket.

"Come on little Bandit, lets go see if we can find us a monkey!."

Before heading back out into the streets she grabs a fresh stack of missing posters,
making her way out the door, she locks it behind her then makes the long journey down
the stairs and out into the streets, will today be the day she finds Barry? Will she
ever get her money back?

To Be continued.

Report Post Tip

I sented that monkey to the vet.have fun with the dog and the new monkey:P

Report Post Tip

If you are still looking for Barry, perhaps you should contact Sherminator. He may have some info of his whereabouts.

Report Post Tip

Arynn ponders these happenings silently. Then, she says, "Barry is still missing? Such a shame. It's been so long now, perhaps he shall never return. 

She turns and walks away, wondering vaguely why someone was trying to find this person, but not really concerned about someone she had never even heard of. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Hunt for Barry!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL